Universal Underworld: Sugar Wars

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PoA, Oct 30, 2014.

1. PoA

PoA New Member

Oct 30, 2014
    Description:
    Optimised for iOS devices and designed with location-based mechanics, Underworld: Sugar Wars is an online FTP resource-management game that allows players to trade with real live people as they chat online with local “dealers” to negotiate the best prices.

Imagine a world where sugar is no longer a legal substance and the only place to turn for sweet cravings is to dealers on the street. Luckily the black market for sweet stashes is now open in Underworld: Sugar Wars! Players start off as a street corner hustler, buying cheap merchandise from local sweets labs and selling their goods for profit to junkies and other live dealers while simultaneously building respect on the street. “Sweet” dealers can rank up from a small street corner peddler to a global sugar kingpin using money, power and influence to build up a multi-billion criminal empire.

In Underworld: Sugar Wars as players move up the dealing hierarchy, they hire runners and bookkeepers to increase volume and launder dirty cash. They can bribe the authorities with hard cash or use gadgets and accessories to wiretap police radio and avoid unwanted busts. Players can also buy warehouses and business fronts to increase storage and divert attention.

Players make their way to the top of the sweets food chain by competing to be the most prominent pusher of the hood in location-enriched leaderboards. Hustlers can take part in a merciless competition either with friends or in a team to build an underworld empire from a local peddler to country sugar baron and ultimately move to overseas markets and dominate the world.

Released: Oct 28, 2014
    Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
    Version: 1.0.2082
    Size: 26.1 MB
    Language: English
    © 2014 A-Steroids Studios Limited

Launch Trailer: http://y2u.be/q104hNaD13Q

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/underworld-sugar-wars/id912785647

Attached Files:

2. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    All of this... just for some sugar?

"Touch my sugar, and I'll blow your ass up with this rocket launcher!"

3. clarsonx

clarsonx Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    In America, first you get the sugar. Then you get the power. Then you get the women.

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    After many repeated attempts and only getting the 'cannot connect to servers' message, I uninstalled. Might try again at a later date if it gets good reviews, but for now might as well free up valuable space on my device....

5. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Is that Saul Goodman?

6. PoA

PoA New Member

Oct 30, 2014
    The original title was about drug-dealing, however Apple rejected the app, so the only workaround was to ditch the drugs for sugar. Now you can try out Underworld: Drug Lords only on Android device.

7. Pretty cool game, I like it!

8. PoA

PoA New Member

Oct 30, 2014
    Thanks for the feedback. Please contact the developers at support@underworld.zone, they are really cool guys and will help you sort this out.

9. PoA

PoA New Member

Oct 30, 2014
    Funnily enough, back in the days Sony Pictures Television contacted the developers with the idea of using their engine to create a promotional game for Breaking Bad. However since Apple was clearly against the app, Sony soon dropped the proposal.