iPad Undercroft (by Jagex Games Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jagex, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Maxxonline

Maxxonline Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Anyone know if they are making an Undercroft 2 game? Or are there any games on the app store that are like Undercroft?

The game is fantastic and I find myself playing it more then any other game I currently have on the phone.

Thanks for any info!

2. Kayboom

Kayboom New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Stuck on UNDERCROFT Chamber of Sun--help!

I have been unable to get past the Chamber of the Sun for ages and it's making me nuts! I've followed the walkthrough on www.UNDERCROFT.com to the letter, including getting the rubies, pushing buttons to open secret passages etc. And I've followed their directions for getting through the chamber: "How to pass the Chamber of sun: start on the position at [24,20], then move to the following direstions: EESS WWWW SSEE." But every time, I end up getting nuked by the sun. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

UNDERCROFT is a great game and I desperately want to be able to finish it!!!

3. Taxi720

Taxi720 New Member

Dec 5, 2011
    I can't get past the graveyard. I've checked the complete solution and it says to talk to the gravedigger which I can't find.

4. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Gravedigger is in his cottage. I played the game long ago, but IIRC the cottage is not far from the spot where you you are first plunked into the graveyard. If you are on the side of it that has no door, then you have to walk around.

5. metalmandave83

metalmandave83 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Can't believe this is free! Love this game.

6. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Ok, so I've made it all the way to Dolbrad, and now I'm finally stuck. I can't seem to get into the City Park. :( The walkthrough says that you have to enter it via the sewers, but I've been down every manhole in the city and have mapped out as much of the sewers as possible; still to no avail. I've turned all three valves for the Main Tank, but noting really happened other than a message saying something about water running. There are still three doors in sewer (I think) that I can't find a lever for to open. I've done every other side quest possible, but I'm unable to finish up the "Missing Boy" or "Ghouls in the Sewers" quests because of this issue. :( Anyone remember what the next step is? Thanks in advance! :D

7. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Yellow Arrows = Unopened Doors

Here are the three doors that I'm not able to open. I've searched everywhere for a lever or hidden button, but I've been unable to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. abstractcolors215

abstractcolors215 Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    This was an enjoyable game!

9. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    TOTALLY! I loved every minute of it. If you're looking for a new game that's similar, definitely check out Coldfire Keep. It's REALLY cool too. :)

10. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    good game, I never understand why it removed from the store

11. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
  12. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    I'm still waiting for them to make it universal.

13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Cant see that happening, the games free now, hasnt been updated since Jan 2011. Doubt they would get tons of sales if its universal

Love old games like this though, its quite an epic RPG, just 18.1 meg !! No bloated filesizes here !!

14. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    I played it all the way through on my iPad 4, and it doesn't really look too bad blown up via the pixel doubler. Definitely playable to be sure. :)

15. abstractcolors215

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    I played Coldfire Keep, that was a good game..There are quite a few 'Elder Scrolls' type games in the App store that I love playing! :)

16. GaZ-OiD

GaZ-OiD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    London, UK
    What would you recommend :) I finished Coldfire Keep

Thanks

GaZ

17. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    The Quest is always a safe bet. Its practically a neverending game. LOL!

18. abstractcolors215

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    You mightve heard of some of them..The Quest(has TONS of expansions too!), Ravensword 1 AND 2, Aralon,(these are from Crescent Moon Games, GREAT company!) & Shadow Sun(I have this one but havent actually played it yet, but read it was like Dragon Age)!

19. GaZ-OiD

GaZ-OiD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    London, UK
    Cheers, really liked Ravensword 2, Shadow Sun was decent but never finished it. Ravensword 2 was far better imo but you might think differently. I'm always on the look out for these types of game and especially like Coldfire Keep, I'm looking forward to the follow up game THE DEEP PATHS but that is a long way off

GaZ

20. abstractcolors215

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    I havent heard of The Deep Paths, I'll have to check that one out when its released! :)