Universal Undead Horde (by 10tons Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Oct 23, 2019.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Been there. (Too many times.) If you are recommending it that highly, I'm in. Sigh, another game on the pile. :D

2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    How did I miss this game ?? I just found it when I went to pre order Tesla Force. Going to buy this as well I guess. Have almost all 10tons games. Most on here and a few on Switch. This looks great and I can’t wait for Tesla Force tonight !!

3. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Picked this up the other day when Tesla Force was released. Just got around to giving it a go. This game is awesome. So much fun. There was one of these I wanted to try on switch. I think it was Masters of Anima. I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy this type of game, but it’s awesome. I’ll probably pick that game up on switch now or look for something else like this. So much more to unlock on this one though so have time. Can’t wait to dig in more and unlock new everything lol. This will take me away from everything else for a bit. Except one game that I still much play at least a couple times each day lol.

4. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Also just jumped in, likewise to many others, I have and love all the 10Tonnes games, don’t know why I didn’t pick this one up!!