Universal Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past - (by GlitchSoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 21, 2014.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Welcome to the forum. The game looks amazing, to me this is a '12 o clocker' which means i'll be staying up till midnight to get this tonight when its out in the UK. This looks quality, looking forward to your future games as well. Congrats

2. REALglitchsoft

May 21, 2014
    Ottawa, Canada
    We have no short-term plans to support icontroller but we are working on MOGA controller support.

3. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I love it when the devs come to TA! Welcome!

Everything about this game looks great! I am super excited, as can be seen in my use of exclamation points!

Question with statement: My favorite X-Men are Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, and Beast. I know Kitty is in, Nightcrawler is a possibility. Any chance of seeing Beast down the line?

Statement (that the community may or may not support): I am really glad to see you have no IAPs and internet connection requirements. Fantastic. But, I would have no problem with you adding paid character DLC down the line. Say, pay an extra $1 for Gambit and Nightcrawler. I mean, 5 different X-Men for $2.99 is an insane deal, and it seems you are planning to add 3 more free. That's as full a game and roster as any 90's X-Men sidescroller. Dropping a buck for more mutants would be fine with me.

Also, you might enjoy scanning though the Upcoming thread we were using before today. The link is in my signature.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome!

5. Awesome game. Really good job on this one. Really like the vibe, and the gameplay is tight.

One super awesome game!

6. REALglitchsoft

May 21, 2014
    Ottawa, Canada
    Thanks for the warm welcome and for directing us to the other forum as well!

7. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Instabuy! Will probably play it right after watching the movie tomorrow.

8. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    It's not directly related to the movie at all, so you don't have to worry about spoilers. :)

9. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    That sounds awesome!

10. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Erm...:confused:

11. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    #51 Jerutix, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
    It probably doesn't work on 4th Gen iPod Touch. The same thing came up with Darkin last week. Apple doesn't provide the ability on iTunes Connect to block 4th Gen iPod Touch specifically, so devs are forced to put it in their description. (Devs, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Always go with the devs' game description over the Compatibility list.

Question: What is the installed size? I may have to clear some space to get ready.

12. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    687 mb.

13. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Sweet, I've got that. Glad it's not one of those apps that triples in size when installed.

14. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Are you referring to the actual quarters for the machine or that the iOS version of the game requests 50 cents? If it's the latter, they must have scrapped that idea by the time I got it.

15. zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Will this thread be for the US version too?

16. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, this is the actual game thread. The other was the pre-release thread. This one will address more actual gameplay, impressions, reaction, etc. while the other thread was designed to give pre-release news and build anticipation. The mods go through and lock the Upcoming threads weekly after games are officially released to keep the forums nice and tidy.

17. zombiemuscle

May 6, 2014
    I know it may not be needed but for a new forum member like me a link in the old thread would be cool.

18. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Solid point. Done.

19. zombiemuscle

May 6, 2014
    Thank you. I am purchasing this at midnight. Perfect for when I get fed up with the gold dungeon of wayward ;)

20. Biggavelli

Biggavelli Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Boston,MA
    No ads, no timers, no internet connection, no iaps... NO BRAINER (devs take notes) :D