Ultra Sharp (by 1Button)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 1Button, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Button

1Button Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    France
    Hello !

We are really proud to launch a new puzzle game this month: Ultra Sharp

Ultra Sharp is the ultimate follow-up to our game Super Sharp (2015).

Two years after the awesome success of Super Sharp, we wanted to create new levels, but after a while we realized that we had so many new ideas that we had to create a brand new game. Ultra Sharp was born: new graphic style, new game elements, new rules, and this time the game is free (with a few ads) to make it accessible to more players.

We literally spent months on the levels, to refine every detail and to make sure that the difficulty curve is perfect. We created 384 ingenious levels by hand!! Every level has a clever and satisfying solution. Only the 192 first levels will be available day one, we’ll update the game later with the other levels.

In Ultra Sharp, the only way to interact is to cut the matter. The levels are composed of many game elements: polygons of several colors (black polygons cannot be cut), pins, ropes, motors, gears, polygons with a different gravity…

We’ll launch Ultra Sharp on June 14. If you don’t want to miss the release of the game, it is already available for pre-order :)

For those who cannot wait, I can send you a code to install the game (send me a PM)!

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Ah, one of my favorite game companies, looking forward to this game a long time now.

Wanna wish you guys a good launch.

3. edex

edex Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Female
    Code pleasee!

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just played the game, love it, it has the 1Button charm all over, fans will be very pleased.

Looking forward to all the new mechanics they have put into this game.

5. ooooh! a physics puzzle right up my alley! Look like a great game to play after/along with supertype :)

6. 1Button

1Button Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    France