Universal Ultimate Tennis (by 9M Interactive Co.,Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 24, 2015.

1. gaymerX

gaymerX Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I love tennis games. I play as many as I can. This game looks great. I have to say that even though I know it's going to sound petty and perhaps a bit over-reactionary, I was completely turned off by the blatant panty shot when picking the female player. I thought we had moved past this kind of treatment of women in games. One star.

2. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Game is great it looks really awesome and the best part is you can play in portrait mode with one hand :D the free to play stuff isn't to bad so far and to gaymer, to each their own I supoose ;)

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Oh well mate, I personally live for those moments. Good game too. My personal life would probably make u cry. Lols

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    The complete unrealistic female tennis players are a complete turn off...

Also menus are very laggy and too complicated imo.. Could have been quite a good game, but ended up being dissapointing.

5. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    100% agree about the females in the game

6. gaymerX

gaymerX Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    You're free to "live for those moments" in games, but as an adult I do not find it appropriate to have an upskirt peek in a tennis game, even if it is just brief. It's obvious that the dev did this on purpose otherwise why give her actual panties under the skirt? I know that there are times when the sexualization of people is used in specific games, but here it is just tacky. Perhaps one day when you have grown up and learned how to have respect for women you will understand what it means to be an adult male.

7. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    I'm not sure what you are on and about... You are not cool, metro, contemporary or whatever else by making comments like this. Go and watch some real women tennis and you'll find up skirt galore both on and off the court.
    The game doesnt present females in a sexist way otherwise you could argue same for men as i'm not sure men tennis players wear tights and tight shirts in matches.

Now enough with this nonsense. I'm off to enjoy some more of this pretty good tennis VIDEO game.

8. darez

darez Member

Mar 18, 2015
    Anyone know how to remove equipment? My starting character has a racquet and dampener that I want to move to my new silver-grade player.

9. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    #29 DonnyDJ76, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    Great game, enough of the political correctness, and yes I'm a liberal. I went to UMASS in the late 90s and as an openly gay person, it was actually too liberal for me, particularly re the 'womyn' who found every reason to pick on men. Ultimate Tennis is superb, so game on!

10. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    feminists/ political correctness/ offended by everything/ omg i dont like it please shut it down/ political-affiliation based people... please stop it. this is a game. i dont give a crap if its sexist, racist, bloodyist, whatever. its a freaking game. let gamers enjoy games. if you dont like it. dont download it. the end

to quote george carlin "a priest called a radio station saying he didnt like one of the segment and told them to shut it down, well father... the radio has a switch channel button. have you tried that?"

seriously though, i cant find this in the US app store. and some asian app store. and that link isnt working

11. darez

darez Member

Mar 18, 2015
    #31 darez, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    pvp

"Searching for opponent..."

Come on guys, join more pvp! They give so much gold win or lose that I've gotten 2 mil just playing for a few days.

Attached Files:

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Translation: "Shut up. I may have right to say what I like and don't like, but you don't."

Listen, nobody is saying that the game should be censored. A few people are turned off by the obviously sexist "fan service" in this game. They have every to say so in this forum. Disliking a game because you think it's sexist is just as valid as disliking it because of poor character animation or crappy controls. We're talking about entertainment here.

I'm fine with folks defending the gender politics of this game if they want to -- to each his own. What is not okay, however, is questioning the right of other posters to state their opinion. As George Carlin would put it, if reading a feminist opinion bothers you, then don't.

13. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Amen^^^
    Back to the good game that it actually is. Rlly fun stuff.

14. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    A perfectly reasonable response :).

15. IronJupiter50

IronJupiter50 Active Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Anybody have any tips for which player growth stat is important?

I'm guessing stamina since it seems the opponent makes more mistakes when his stamina is low, so if I can outlast him, I have a better chance at winning.

16. icehowl

icehowl New Member

Nov 30, 2015
    great game while it lasted. But you'll eventually hit a paywall when the game dumps you with 3 vs 3 gold opponents that will easily blow your silver players off court. Also since it's 3 vs 3 your entire team' stamina will get shot after several retries while AI's remain full. Time to open your wallet to continue.. :)

On the player vs player: the matchmaking system just pulls randomly from the entire player base so expect frequent encounters with pay 2 win teams with gold characters that will drain all your character stamina in 5 shots. When you do get matched with someone near your level though the rallies can get quite fun!

17. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Louise can smack my ball any day. Sorry to all the PC folks, I just had to. But yeah, just about all the games I have encountered have shown female characters in tight shorts, shirts, bikinis, whatever. That's just the way of the world these days. There are plenty of women who this would disgust, while there are plenty of women who this doesn't bother, and they actually embrace it. It's the same with men albeit not quite as much, but it still happens. It will continue to happen until the end of time. It will never change as long as we still have our sexual needs, which will never change. So just sit back, relax, and *try* to enjoy the show...

18. Special_K

Special_K New Member

Mar 25, 2018
    Addiction counselor
    Tennessee
    #38 Special_K, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Need Friends To Play Against

DOES ANYONE ON HERE STILL PLAY THIS? I love it looking for some to play. Overall my 3 players are @ level 65. So no black players yet. Username special_k on Facebook book its kyle rogers my pic has a frame that say "Open Bottles, NOT Open Borders" so add me then send invite to play. Thnx

@skylined87... Agree I'm American from tn and xue hu I think is her name. She's not asaia in anyway.. Cute looks like mid 20s and like the red hait. I have her dressed like a slut lol �� but still she's my top player