U Me Go - Chat & Game - Random Video Chat, Match-3 Game By Chatgame

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by misspanda0812, Dec 23, 2014.

1. misspanda0812

misspanda0812 New Member

Dec 22, 2014
    #1 misspanda0812, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/u-me-go-chat-game-random-video/id944156403?mt=8

Description
    U Me Go provides an amazing RANDOM VIDEO CHAT. You can connect and meet new friends from all over the world right here. So what are you waiting for? Download the best app for finding new friends to video chat with!!

Eager to make friends but afraid of being caught in awkward moments in your first conversation? Don't worry, U Me Go comes with a fun and interesting Match-3 game. You also can hear the excitement in your friend’s voice while playing.

Say goodbye to old-fashioned text chats and hello to easier and more direct audio chats. No need to use emojis to express your feelings anymore. Friendships, relationships, can all grow here. It’s a fresh new place for everything.

Features:

*Random Video Chat - Press the "random match up" button to connect with anyone from anywhere around the world.

*Challenge Friends - Press the "challenge friends" button and input the same 4 digit number to play against each other.

*Choose Your Pet - Initially you'll have Soft Kitty as your default pet, but you can purchase more pets later using gold coins.

*Match Buttons To Win - Match 3 or more buttons in line to eliminate them and make your pet run faster, whoever reaches the finish line first is the winner.

------------------------------------------------------
    Find more information at: umego.chatgame.me

Drop us a note or comment in our email suggestion box: [email protected]

Visit us on Facebook page of ChatGame, or follow us on Twitter (@ChatGame).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ha88MGTj4