Two Tribes brings Swords & Soldiers to the iPhone and iPad! [Releasing on July 7th]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TwoTribes, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwoTribes

TwoTribes Well-Known Member

#1 TwoTribes, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
    Two Tribes launches an initiative that allows great indie games to reach the wide audience they deserve. Handpicked from the expansive collection of indie games, Two Tribes will re-develop and publish high quality indie games on other distribution platforms such as the App Store and Steam!

The excellent title Swords&Soldiers (Ronimo games) will be coming for the iPhone as well for the iPad! We will release more information on this game at a later date! keep an eye on our website: http://www.twotribes.com ;)

Swords&Soldiers is a unique 2D side scrolling strategy game, with a light hearted cartoony graphic style and a great sense of humor! Players can choose from three powerful and unique factions (the Vikings, The Aztecs and the Chinese) as they loose their armies and cast awesome spells to destroy enemies! This game will give a total new experience to iPhone and iPad gamers :)

Swords&Soldiers saw its first release on the WiiWare:

2. red12355

red12355 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Isn't edge already in the appstore?

EDIT: Ah, I misread. Disregard that.

3. TwoTribes

no problem red12355

4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Wiiware version is fantastic.

5. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    This looks amazing, I can't wait to try out that aztec race

6. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Agreed! Im still playing it even now.

7. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    I would fall apart at the seems if they included multi player with this. Its hard to get friends to sit down and play it on the wii.

8. TwoTribes

Thank you people!
    We think Swords&Soldiers is a fantastic game and that's why we wanted to share our experience with iPhone/iPad gamers as well :D

Hope we can reveal more soon ...

9. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Any update on this game? It looks like a lot of fun and seems like it'd fit well on the iDevices.

10. looks cool, I love the intro music as well.

11. TwoTribes

Looks like our girls are almost ready for some action!
    When we have a release date set, we will let you know asap ;)

[​IMG]

12. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    Wow Dazarath . Thanks for bumping this thread ! This game looks very very awesome !

Yes updates please ! I want to know when this game is out .

13. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Noice Shyte!

14. phazer89

phazer89 Well-Known Member

Nice promo pic. :D

Played a few games in this genre, love it, probably will be picking this one up. :)

15. TwoTribes

Indie Hit Game Swords & Soldiers arriving soon on the App Store!

Sharpen your weapons, grow an epic beard and prepare for battle. Swords & Soldiers is coming to iPhones and iPads this summer!

This summer iPhone and iPad gamers will be able to command armies of brutal Vikings, vicious Aztecs and devious Chinese, each with their own hilarious storylines. Gamers will go on a globe-trotting single player campaign and unlock addictive high score bonus games! On iPad, gamers can even hone their skills and go up against friends and family with the game's fully featured multiplayer mode ;) a sneak peak at Swords & Soldiers can be viewed above!!

More will be revealed in the upcoming weeks! Visit our website to stay updated! http://www.twotribes.com

16. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Definitely looking forward to this one. looks awesome!

17. Simon Potticary

Simon Potticary Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Writer
    East London
    Oh yes, this is right up my alley. Two of my all-time favourite iOS games are Paladog and Battleheart. Looks like Swords & Soldiers may give them a run for their money?! Hope so anyway.

Summer release huh? That could mean anything from tomorrow through to late September. Can you be a tad more specific at all?

18. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    This game is now on my radar! Looks like a winner!

19. Collo

Collo Active Member

May 11, 2009
    It is! It is :)

We're very happy with the conversion to iOS. We've tried to make it feel like a native game. Hope you enjoy it when it's released!