Two questions (flash games related)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Jorlen, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Question 1 - Does anyone know where I can find some good flash games? I know they're everywhere, but does anyone have any particular websites that contain many quality ones? My girlfriend is getting hooked on my phone and I know many iphone games are flashed based, and she wants to play em on her laptop :)

Question 2 - Does anyone remember a game where you're some sort of digger vehicle and you have to go underground and mine for minerals and gems? You have X amount of fuel and have to come back up to the surface to refuel and upgrade your vehicle. THis would make a great iphone game, but what was it called?

Cheers!

2. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

miniclip.com
    addictinggames.com
    maxgames.com
    armorgames.com

Websites^

The game is called Motherload. You can find it on Miniclip. I hope this helps.

It depends but these sites are good too.

www.newgrounds.com
    this one
    teagames.com
    albinoblacksheep.com

There are some others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

3. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
  4. brewstermax

Ok. Motherload is the best game ever. One of my favorite games, definately. But I don't think that the iPhone can handle such a large plane. It would have to be able to support a virtual 6,666 feet, and I don't know if it can handle a plane like that. Plus it would probably be very large in size, likely 100 MB or so.

5. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Yeah, it would be awesome. A game like motherload could easily be cloned and be kept under 10 megabytes. The original flash game though, probably not. But a clone would do the trick. If I could code I'd do it myself :)

6. brewstermax

Did you try all the links. ;)?