Universal Twilight Survivors (by Sakura)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by elcrazy, Jul 16, 2024.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Finally got around to trying it and although I don’t quite like the theme personally I can really appreciate how optimised this must be! So many enemy’s and flashy effects going on at once sometimes and yet my phone remained icy cold. I’ve had website make my phone hotter (somehow??)

My first run I picked a robot looking guy that turned into a stationary turret and I enjoy it and beat the level on my first ever try which was nice. My second run I picked the green guy that rolls around, that wasn’t so fun. I really didn’t get his mechanic, I stayed away from enemies when I didn’t have my orange shell up and rolled through them with it up and it killed trash really well but damn did it suck for mini bosses and the boss at the end slaughtered me.

I’ll definitely come back for more, although one thing that always annoys me on these types of games is picking up the exp. Why can’t you just auto get exp when you kill things…what’s the point in picking it up manually. Sure maybe it adds some level of strategy but I’d say it’s very minor and not very fun in retrospect.