Universal Turbo Wheels: Mini Cars Racer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TurboWheels, May 21, 2015.

1. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Heylo TurboWheels, wouldn't mind taking a promo code if there are left. I had some reservations after seeing the video honestly since the speed given doesn't reflect a sense of turbo speed. Anyway, I'm a big fan of mini motor racing which this game does remind me of. Eitherway, all the best of luck!

2. TurboWheels

TurboWheels Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2015
    I just sent you a promo code by PM.

All cars are fully upgradeable (Speed, Acceleration, etc.) plus you have a turbo button during the race.

3. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Thanks for the code, love this..
    The graphics style is really great, it looks fantastic, there are heaps of cars to get, so far having lots of fun, my only small gripe is the steering is a bit slow/ unresponsive, I haven't tried out all steering options yet so I'll keep trying them out, but so far this is a really really nice game

4. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Alrighty, downloading now. Can't give impressions yet but what I can say is that the icon of the game is badass :)

5. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Agreed, it's definitely an icon I would click on to see what it was if I was searching on the app store

6. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    #26 GPS, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    Hmm, what an I missing....
    Second Brazil circuit, and coin collector. I win it but it says best luck next time and only gives me 50 credits and doesn't unlock the next race???? I've tried with 2 different cars, and won 3 times in a row but it tells me I haven't won #
    Edit: worked it out, just realized there's a certain amount of coins needed to be collected #

7. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    The more time I spend with this, the more I am enjoying it. I've switched to tilt control, and love it, seems much smoother

8. TurboWheels

TurboWheels Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2015
    #28 TurboWheels, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Promo Codes

For those who have not caught yet a promo code, here is some last ones. Hope you all enjoy it.

LJ6W67774ANW
    YLPJRMMA43HA
    HTKHL76EWLRF

Edited by a mod - Any new promo codes please put in the new thread i've created for you in the promo code section

9. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Got YLPJRMMA43HA. Thanks so much for the code - this looks great!