Universal Tunnels & Trolls Adventures (By MetaArcade)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2017.

1. malice93

malice93 Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 22, 2015
    Content and Partnerships at MetaArcade
    Seattle
    Thank you for the feedback! We are planning to make some of these choices more clear to the player, either through the adventure text itself or the UI.

2. kenban

kenban Member

Jan 25, 2009
    What is the point to gold? I keep making more of it but cannot figure out anyway to actually spend it.

Anyone found a level cap? I am up to level 8 at the moment but I have no idea if that is considered mid-level or not.

3. malice93

malice93 Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 22, 2015
    Seattle
    We are planning to add various ways for people to spend gold -- stay tuned!

A well-rounded Level 8 character should do fine in mid-level adventures.

4. malice93

malice93 Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 22, 2015
    Seattle
    A new adventure is out! First Command puts you at the helm of an imperial galleon on a mission to collect tribute. Are you ready to brave the high seas?

5. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    New Adventure: Overkill

Hello everyone! My name is Evan, and I'm with the MetaArcade team. I wanted to drop in and let everyone know that we've released our latest adventure via the App: Overkill.

This is a difficult adventure for veteran players: the largest adventure to date with 13 unique endings, 10 new achievements, and a castle-load of choices to make along the way. You can read more about the mission and join the discussion at the links below:

Let us know what you think as you dive in! Good luck out there! =)

6. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    If i have a Meta Arcade account and buy the adventures, will the bought adventures link to my account?

Like If i log in on another device, do i have the adventures i bought or do i have to re-P urchace them?

7. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    The answer is yes: if you login with your MetaArcade account, you should see all your unlocked adventures, Hearts, and Gems synced to both devices. Note that while heroes are not currently stored and shared across devices, this is something we're looking to make a reality in the future!

8. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    New Adventure: MISTYWOOD

We are very proud to announce our latest adventure: MISTYWOOD

This is a great mid-level adventure for players who have completed the starting adventures and want a good stepping-stone to grow and meet the challenges of Overkill. You can read more about the mission and join into the discussion using the links below:

BLOG: Journey Deeper into the Mistywood
    DISCUSS: Introducing MISTYWOOD, a new Tunnels & Trolls Adventure

Let us know what you think of our latest adventue; happy delving! =)

9. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Still not available in Belgium store and i suppose Europe as a whole, ridiculous after the promesses.

10. Avaniar

Avaniar Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    True

It is becoming so frustrating.
    Gencon has come and gone...

11. Papicus65

Papicus65 Active Member

May 8, 2013
    Yeah, I lost interest long ago. Moving on...

12. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    Hey guys! We'll be looking to provide an update on this subject next week. The short answer is that we're adding additional optimizations and improvements before opening up the game to a wider audience. It is absolutely still a goal to share the game with players around the world, but we want to be sure they'll actually be able to play and enjoy the game when they're finally able to.

You can read the last response to the subject here, and we'll look to provide more information next week:

I'm glad to hear you guys are excited to play the game, and can assure you that we're working hard to make that a reality!

13. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    MetaArcade Q4 State of the Game

Hey everyone! For those of you playing or looking forward to diving into Tunnels & Trolls™ Adventures, we have a brand new blog that talks about where we’re at now and the exciting things we’re working on over the next few months. (Those of you waiting to try out the game in Europe and Asia should definitely give it a read!)

You can read the update here: https://www.metaarcade.com/blogroll/2017/10/13/inside-the-metaarcade-q4-2017-update

14. Cyl

Cyl Active Member

Nov 15, 2013
    France
  15. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    #75 MA_Evangelos, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    New Adventure: THE ASCENDANT

We are very proud to announce our latest adventure: THE ASCENDANT

The Ascendant is a GREAT adventure for new players looking to pick up and learn the game, and is an epic tale for experienced players looking to dive into our very first CAMPAIGN ARC—a new approach to storytelling that we’re kicking off with The Ascendant. Our goal is to tell a story that unfolds and follows your hero’s adventures through the world, and which will grow as we release new adventures every few weeks!

You can read more about the mission and join into the discussion using the links below:

Let us know what you think of our latest adventure below; happy delving! =)

16. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    #76 MA_Evangelos, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    New Adventure: LABYRINTH

We are very proud to announce our latest adventure: LABYRINTH

LABYRINTH pays homage to the classic stories in Greek mythology with a tale of gods, epic adventures, and of the legendary monsters that stand between your hero and glory. Inspired by the original Tunnels & Trolls story of the same name, Labyrinth drops you into the shoes of a classic Greek hero delving into an ancient maze, where you’ll face both the dangers and drama that lies within.

You can read more about the adventure and join into the discussion here:

You can also post your thoughts about the latest adventures below—we love hearing your feedback and thoughts!

Happy delving! =)

17. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    New Adventure: BLUE FROG TAVERN

We are very proud to announce our latest adventure: BLUE FROG TAVERN

The BLUE FROG TAVERN is the fourteenth official adventure in the T&TA library and the third chapter of the Crown of Klade campaign arc. Remastered from the 1981 classic, Blue Frog Tavern introduces several paths for you to explore, new allies, new enemies, and even some new equipment and items for you to unlock for your hero. We’ve even hidden five new achievements in the adventure, so be sure to revisit each path to unlock them all!

You can also post your thoughts about the latest adventures below—we love hearing your feedback and thoughts!

Happy delving! =)

18. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    New Adventure: SWORD FOR HIRE

We are very proud to announce our latest adventure: SWORD FOR HIRE

SWORD FOR HIRE is the fourteenth official adventure in the T&TA library, which continues to grow every other week with a new story. This adventure is one of our narrative-heavy stories, and—like your recent foray in the Blue Frog Tavern—introduces a new ally to aid in your journey. This makes it more of a duo-adventure, and offers three distinct paths (as well as achievements in each) for you to explore and unlock.

Happy delving! =)

19. MA_Evangelos

MA_Evangelos Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Community Nerd
    Seattle, WA
    And as an important update: earlier this week, we released a major update to Tunnels & Trolls Adventures which we are aptly calling "Tunnels & Trolls v2.0."

If you were having issues with the performance, stability, or responsiveness of the game, be sure to update your app via the iTunes or Google Play store. You can also read up on the full list of updates here:

UPDATE NOTES: Tunnels & Trolls Adventures, v.2.0.66

Happy delving!

20. Avaniar

Avaniar Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Well the game is finally available, so i happily downloaded only to have it stuck on the title screen. Sigh i will go on the google play store, maybe it is working better. Btw if you want to check it out, i have an ipad air 1. Tks