Universal Tumblestone (By The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 31, 2017.

1. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    what's your problem guys? this game is pretty good and addictive. also have some high praise from the press etc. i'm really enjoying this one. so stop writing ������t about this wonderful creation.

2. jackiemac

jackiemac Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 19, 2009
    I'm pretty sure it was a tongue-and-cheek statement, given the rest of the humorous paragraph! :)

So far, having fun with the game. It seems to get more challenging at a good pace (in story mode). 'Haven't tried any of the other modes, yet.

It's certainly the first original action-puzzler game of the past 14 years! :p

3. richardsteapot

Apr 4, 2017
    It seems quite fun to play, but there's cleary not much originality here. Does get addictive quickly, but could do with a bit more polish (e.g. the bounce animation when you complete a level is a bit .. elementary?). I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the 15 years thing is tongue in cheek.

4. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
  5. MonkeyChunks

MonkeyChunks Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I had exactly the same problem. It was black sceeen and just music playing. However after I tried to start it 3 or 4 times (without restarting the iPhone 7plus) it just started loading and hasn't had an issue on subsequent ten or so launches.

6. Qvothe1331

Qvothe1331 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Bout to try your game. Though your icon is ugly as sin. That was my first thought. Sry, just sayin. Can't display this on my home page. Feel like a dick for saying that, but it's going in a folder.

7. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    just played through the first 10 levels. Absolutely love it. A wee bit humourless on this thread yesterday, mind.

8. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Had this for like a year on PC and even more fun on mobile ! Thank you

9. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    damn!! got my first ad playing heartbeat mode. Does anyone know how to disable them? The disable ads button does nothing for me #

10. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

Dude, that has to be the ugliest icon I have ever seen. Can't tell if it's a cyclop smiling or if it's a cup of ice cream with a cherry on top

11. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    I'd like to remove ads as well just fix the button please =]

12. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I have this for the WiiU but never played it. I am finding this to be a pretty fun game.

13. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    They just updated it with a fixed button and a new icon =]