Tubebox $1.99 -> 0.99 also Audio Exciter $4.99 -> $2.99 Not Games

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Connector, Jul 14, 2012.

1. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    FoxTube for iPhone is free today for those that want a great YouTube downloader for free. Not nearly as cool as the iPad version, but definitely loads better than the always free downloaders for iPhone.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Cool! Even though it's not the hd version, I get a good chance to see how it is. It is so great to be able to download youtube videos!

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Sweet!!! Just browsing the forums here, stumbled on this thread, and I see FoxTube is free today! How cool is that?

Now my question is, how legal is it to download videos from YouTube? Depending of which videos you download or how does that work?

4. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    #24 EfratBarTal, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Don't know if it's legal or not, but it is against the terms of use. From Youtube's terms of use:
    Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content. YouTube and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.