Universal Tsuro (by Thunderbox Entertainment G.P.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Hulkino

Hulkino Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Added you! Thanks! Leonardo

2. jag64

jag64 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    When will tsuro appear in the german appstore? Any date?

3. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    I think the developer is here not active anymore ... it seems that he don't want to hear any critics ...

4. CarlosR

CarlosR Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Do what i did, download Forbbiden Desert instead.

5. jag64

jag64 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Well: after almost one month without any reaction: i do not believe that it will appear in other stores: i bought: patchwork: what a gr8 game! They did everything right!

6. Mythbuster

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    And even if it will come: The first hype is over ... so they will sell not nearly the same as if they had released it directly worldwide ... sad, because it is a good game and well made ... but they have a real bad PR guy ...

7. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    The thing is, when it comes to localization and when to release, a lot of game dev studios think they got the answer and will not listen to any outside advice and won't budge from their plan. And most of them do absolutely no research about the demographics...e.g. in Japan there is a large native English speaking population that would possibly buy their games.

8. jag64

jag64 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I was the one who got exicted when toucharcade mentioned the game first!! I was the one who wondered why it's not available in the german appstore! The devs replyed: it's coming VERY soon localised: well : one month it's not very soon! AND most of all how do i know it's released: i'm fed up to check the appstore, whether it's out! There are you guys from toucharcade: will you mention this game when it's out in ( the devs strange minds: people can not understand the english language): all other countries! Still can not understand their move! The " hype is over" and do we get the reduced price when it's out!

9. Mythbuster

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    It will come worldwide this week: 03.03.16!

10. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    Loving it but have no desire to make friends with anyone I don't know on Facebook just to play this game. It so needs multiplayer. That said the three versions in solo are very good but feel I've played it enough to wait now to see if mp is implemented.

11. jag64

jag64 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    It's out in germany. I'm very happy! Downloading now

12. CarlosR

CarlosR Member

Jan 29, 2016
    On the fence. Any chance of getting proper Game Center multiplayer?

13. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Yeah! I love the game but I am leaving Facebook because Facebook is a big distraction.

14. Hulkino

Hulkino Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Congratulations to the devs for the worldwide release! Localization is very well made!

15. jag64

jag64 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I played it on my own ! Was fun ! Now i played it with a friend and with 2 AI: it's so gr8! Even if you loose and see your token gets desroyed: it!s fun! Random onlineplay would be gr8! Dan: i love the game: my facebook name is :stefan sturm ( munich)! Hope to find gamblers#

16. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Now down to $1

17. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I just bought this and it is fantastic, however I am finding that logging into Facebook is broken, just keeps repeating.

18. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Now that this was updated to include Game Center multiplayer, I am happy to buy it. It is a very simple game to get started with and seems very well implemented. I am enjoying it.

Anyone else here who owns it, feel free to friend me and challenge me (mention Tsuro in the friend request).

19. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    GCID griffin611, ready to be beaten.

20. abstractgamefreak

abstractgamefreak Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Male
    Musician
    Germany
    #100 abstractgamefreak, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    MP does not work without FB

...on my iPad 2, iOS 7.12. The new "game center" button in the lower left corner does not appear here, only on my iPhone with iOS 9. I hope this can be fixed, because I almost never play on the smaller screen.