Universal Trulon (by Lillback Powerco Oy)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Von Strubel

Von Strubel Member

May 17, 2013
    Berlin, Germany
    Thank you.
    Unfortunately at least in the iPhone 6 there is no way to find the proof as the "hand" is never displayed at all even if you change the angles by positioning the heroes far away. You always just leave the building because you hit the arrow (i suspect its "zone" for being triggered overlaps the "hand-zone") which is quite annoying after the 100th try... :rolleyes: i tried all the barrels btw, just to be sure, but suspect the open barrel directly near the arrow to be the right one.

So i will have to wait for the update, hope it comes soon. :(

2. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Has the update been submitted yet?

3. dicework

dicework Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Game Developer
    Finland
    #83 dicework, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Unless any new severe bugs pop up, we're planning to submit the build by the end of the week.

I'm sorry it took so long, but we want to test the build as well as possible before submitting.

4. edekar

edekar New Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Nice game this is, but i'm stuck after meeting with the rebels in Shindusk. I can't find the airship (?) to get to the evil guy's lab, and when I get to Maelon City, I only have access to the Undercity where I'm not able to find anything. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

5. dicework

Aug 18, 2009
    Game Developer
    Finland
    The update has now been submitted to Apple.

There's a door in the Undercity to the left from the room where the Black Market Merchant was.

6. edekar

edekar New Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Thanks a bunch!!

7. Von Strubel

Von Strubel Member

May 17, 2013
    Berlin, Germany
    Still no update?

Doh. I am still stuck and can't continue to play because i even can't leave the location. Its Tuesday again and still no update. :(

8. dicework

Aug 18, 2009
    Game Developer
    Finland
    The update is out now.

9. pyrrhonic

pyrrhonic Active Member

Mar 23, 2015
    I'm having a problem where my save game seems bugged. I was in Shindusk, last I remember, for the first time. I was exploring the city, but hadn't found anything yet. I exited the game to do something else on my phone. When I loaded it up again later on, I appeared to be in some random encounter battle with invisible enemies -- only the initiative and hp UIs are visible, so the game is essentially frozen. What can I do, besides starting a new game?