Universal Truck Trials 2: Farm House 4x4 - A crazy and challenging off-road adventure!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hondune, May 30, 2015.

1. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Great news!!! Keep up the good work!!!

2. Chutch20

Chutch20 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2015
    I think a level editor should come out:)

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    That's an awesome idea! I'd in-app that one. This game is so damn good :D

4. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Im certainly thinking about doing this eventually. Would be pretty awesome to see what the community can come up with :)

Also ive just submitted another update with a couple bug fixes for the leaderboards and in app purchases

5. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Great news! Thanks!!!

6. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Hey everyone, a new update was just approved today which includes three new special vehicles available as in app purchases (sorry about that, i wanted to have them for free but i need to pay rent and thats hard to do with 90% of my downloads being pirated) as well as some other small fixes here and there.

In the next update, what would everyone like to see?

7. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Winter is comin!

Hey everyone, a new big winter update is coming to Truck Trials as soon as apple approves it!

A new winter mode has been added, letting you replay the entire game with new slippery snowy physics, winter graphics, and all new leaderboards!

I also added in a new vehicle (not an in app purchase!) and a couple different beadlock options for your rims for good measure! :)

Attached Files:

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Oh, nice!! It looks REALLY good!! Hope things are going well still with this game......well, besides the damn pirates. Looking forward to the update. This is still one of my fav games

9. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah, still play this one myself (and the original), such an excellent game that deserves your time and couple bucks!

The above outlined update is unexpected but from the look of things it's going to reinvigorate my love for Truck Trials..BRING IT ON

10. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Its not bad, holding its own on the android store in the racing category. Not pulling in a whole lot of money but hey, cant complain it could be a lot worse!

Slightly unexpected for me as well, i really wanted to get something out for winter time but ive been super busy and didnt have time. Finally got a week and decided to bust out something to keep people and myself entertained for awhile ;)

11. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Hey everyone! Its been awhile! Im back again with another update though! This one was a biggie for me as it involved updating the entire game to unity 5, no easy task!

But its here, with better graphics, a whole new endless game mode, an awesome new 8x8 vehicle, and a bunch of fixed bugs! Its never been a better time to play :)

Attached Files: