Universal Truck Trials 2: Farm House 4x4 - A crazy and challenging off-road adventure!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hondune, May 30, 2015.

1. Chutch20

Chutch20 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2015
    I was just on your website and read that you guys are only 17 and making this great of a game I can only imagine what you will make in the future!

2. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    #42 Sexy Pirate, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    Is the any chance of adding the levels from the original game in to this game? I'd buy them again as a look back iap pack or something. There's some really great levels in the original game.
    Still hoping for some steeper slower paced hill climbs or rock crawls ;)

3. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    It's just me (Brandon) working on this. I started Hondune Games (and made the first truck trials) when I was 17. I'm 22 now :)

Although it would be cool it's not likely I'll have all the original levels, I'd have to remake all of them from scratch since the level system is different this time around. Instead I'd rather make some new levels! I might have to add a couple in the next update since some of you guys already managed to nearly get through the whole game 0_o

4. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Cool no problem. I've still got the first game on my phone and it plays fine even tho it doesn't fit the new phone screens properly.
    New levels would always be welcome :D a big mountain or something to climb up would be sweet ;)

5. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    Oh what happened to Daniel.

6. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Nothing, he's just doing the whole college thing.

Also an update is in the works to fix and add some things :)

7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    @hondune, i hope you guys doing well with the sales but i think this game should be free with couple of levels and IAP to play the rest levels. this might brings more audience to the game, some that might still hesitate to make the purchase. i dont know if its still possible to change the payment model without ditching the old buyers :)

8. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Incoming ;)

Attached Files:

9. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    When and how much will that cost?

10. swimmingcub

swimmingcub Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Just bought! Hopefully an endless game mode or level editor will be added! :)

11. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    #51 Hondune, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    Each vehicle will have an offroad body kit available, itll be free in the next update, will cost probably around 1000-2000 coins to install

Also you will be able to reinstall parts you purchase from here on out for only a small install cost of like 500 coins instead of having to rebuy them :)

12. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    Yay!

Do you know when the update will be out though

13. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    I'm not entirely sure, hoping to finish it up and release in the next or two so hopefully it'll be out in a week and a half on ios

14. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    Sweet

15. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    An update has been submitted with the following changes:

-Added an offroad body kit for each vehicle for even more customization

-Upgrades purchased from now on can be re installed later for only a small upgrade fee instead of having to re purchase the entire thing

-Added a scroll bar to the level selection screen for faster navigation

-added 64 bit support on IOS

-fixed a couple other bugs and stuffs

Already out on Android!

Also the game is currently half off and android for a release sale! (but dont worry, if you purchased the game before the sale you get a bunch of free coins!)

It will be half off on IOS once the update is approved!

16. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    How long untill updates get approved?

17. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    When will the update come out

18. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    It will be out whenever apple approves it. I have no way of knowing when or speeding up this process, and they really take there sweet ol time getting things approved. It's ridiculous how long they take really. Not fair at all for developers trying to get updates out to their consumers

19. Hondune

Feb 22, 2009
    Hey everyone, after nearly two weeks the update is FINALLY out! Sorry for the delay, apple rejected it at first because they didnt like the app preview video i submitted with the update and i had to resubmit and wait for the whole review process again. But its finally out!

20. Chutch20

May 12, 2015
    I hate how they can just deny your update if they don't like a video. The 40,000 bonus coins have me a maxed engine, wheels, and shock on the drover buck special:D