Universal Truck Simulation 19 (by astragon games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Brightsiderus, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    If you have to ask then you probably won’t like it! You would need to be a determined truck simmer and tolerant of slow paced gaming.

2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Actually I got the 16 version of the series and I really liked it, I just wondering how is this game’s situation at the moment.

3. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    I didn’t have 16 so can’t compare to that, but it runs ok after a recent update which improved the truck handling. However, there is still some lag when new scenery gets loaded while driving.

Lull4by likes this.
  4. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    It has more opportunities than 16. There is story missions, map is 2x or even 3x bigger, and two regions are in development, skill tree... and all that I loved in previous game

Lull4by likes this.
  5. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Thanks for answering, I would like to give it a try when I get my salary. :D

6. Aaron Baker

Aaron Baker New Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Male
    No such luck. I tried different angles and even changed the camera to insure the hitch was right under the neck and the truck was centered to the trailer but I’m still getting the hook up trailer command with an x through it.

7. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Finally got around to firing this one up on my 12.9 pro. Plays really well, suprised how much there is in here. Definitely satisfies my American Truck Simulator urges heh.

Anyone asked or know if there are mifi plans down the road?