Universal Trouble With Robots (by Play-Asia.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    This is very surprising to me. I haven't heard any other reports like this.

Could you try killing the game, setting Airplane Mode (so there's no internet), and then running the game again.

Of course, this is not a solution, but it may give an indication of the problem.

I also wonder if it could be an issue with it trying to save the game (which would happen immediately after you try to create a user profile). Does it ask you to enter your name? Do you get a popup that says "Enter your name"? Do you enter some text and then it locks up after you hit "OK"? Does it even get that far?

I will send you a private message, as debugging this may be better off of the forum via email.

2. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    The card Rewire is cool. Be careful which units you use it in though, take into account some enemy units have AOE attacks...

3. mcdogmeat

mcdogmeat Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Breaking in

Ok anybody have a strong build they'd care to share for "breaking in" (second to last level I think)? I've tried many and have failed miserably! Thanks in advance :)

4. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    "Break In" is the second to last level of Chapter 2. Then there's the Chapter 3, if you wish to continue.

In cases where you are facing the range attackers that do lots of damage per hit, I like to use Defiant Guard. If you're not using (many) range attackers yourself, I might even try Squall Charger. That one is tough, though, as I enjoy pairing the range attackers (of my own) with Invigorate and Tactician.

So, maybe here try Defiant Guard and Slow Motion, but my tip is to use them as to fulfill the same purpose, so try not to double them up (as it feels like a waste to me).

I'd also recommend trying Relentless Rebels as a pair with Scout. This pairing doesn't really have anything to do with the previous pairing mentioned, so keep each pair as an option to try separate or together with the other.

5. mcdogmeat

mcdogmeat Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Thank you! I will be sure to try it :-D

6. Scullywen

Scullywen New Member

Jan 16, 2015
    Hi guys! Mariela from the Art Castle team here.
    Just wanted to announce that we have recently opened our social media profiles: @TWR_games in Twitter and facebook.com/troublewithrobotsgame in Facebook. Come join us there too, we'll be sharing news and updates! :)

7. aaronius80

aaronius80 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Legal/Enforcement
    Asia
    Hi can i know how much is the IAP? I saw the chapter 2 and 3 bundle in-game but there is no price attached to them?

8. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    #68 Flavor, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    Thank you so much for bringing this up.

Of course, it would not charge you without telling you the price, so you can attempt to press the button, to see if you get a response from the Apple server.

There was a small problem with the billing mechanism for a while yesterday. This has nothing to do with the app itself, rather it has to do with the contractual agreements we have in place to sell things on the App Store. It seems that not everything was ironed out, and now we must wait for Apple to approve things. It's a frustrating process, especially for a team that's not used to dealing with these legal matters.

Please try again. I have heard that it can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 3 days. I really hope it's closer to the 15 minute mark. :)

EDIT: Even just after I typed that message, I re-checked the status on our Apple account. It now says that the contract is in effect (approved). The in-app purchasing should work properly again, but it may take some time for the servers to reflect this update.

9. aaronius80

aaronius80 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Legal/Enforcement
    Asia
    No problem Flavor, thanks for shedding light on this matter. I love this game and its humour and would really like to purchase the full game to support you guys! Shall try again later.

10. Malmar

Malmar Member

Dec 6, 2014
    The game now no longer has IAP, you get all the chapters unlocked for the price of the base game.