Universal Trouble With Robots (by Play-Asia.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    #21 Flavor, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    Heh :)
    Well, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, you can donate by rating it on the App Store and telling everyone you know to download it and rate it.

I just woke up again, but the feedback here has been great. It's really awesome to finally have TWR out there and hear real reactions to it.

2. Aleric

Aleric New Member

May 11, 2014
    Great game. What is the current schedule for publishing new content? I would love to see this become a great game with regular IAP chapters to purchase.

Thanks.

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Very fun game and very generous developer, just left a short 5 star review on the AppStore. I really hope you have success with the game.

4. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    To be honest, that will be heavily dependent on the reception of this version. Now that the iOS version is released, I will be working on finishing up the Android version (already works but needs some integration additions). By the time that's ready, hopefully we have a good handle on how sales are going on the iOS side. Then we will make some more solid plans.

SO DO I! :)

5. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

This game is amazing. Truly underrated. I give this game a rating of 1,000,000/10! Better rating system than Touch Arcade or IGN ;)

6. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    I approve of this rating system!

Also, I should have shared this here much earlier in the day (for the US readers).

[​IMG]

7. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    I got it just in time for the Thanksgiving giveaway and found it to be a good game but I just started... Great job to the dev and may you have success with this game and any future expansions / games!

8. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    This is great fun so far. Everything's rather tiny on an iPhone screen though, if you've got a choice I recommend playing this on an iPad (or iPhone 6/6+ I guess).

9. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Again, thanks guys (Savant & HLW).

For any newcomers, don't forget to grab it today, as the IAP is 100% free. The promotion will continue through Cyber Monday, but it won't be 100% after today.

10. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Love the game, at 10 hours I'm 2000+ stars and unlocked most content. Can't beat clean up, Vr Lab, and diversion... Need strategy on clean up and Vr lab.. I can reach wave 14.

11. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    I see chapter 3 as $3.79.
    Not that I'm complaining. I'm just saying it's not 100% (if it ever was?)
    More than generous have first two chapters free anyway.

12. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Is it Saturday in your App Store's Time Zone, by any chance? It's a bit odd how it gets set up in iTunes, but the "100% Free" only lasted Thursday and Friday. After that, through Cyber Monday, Chapter 2 is still free.

13. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Yeh it's saturday so that explains it.

14. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    I asked one of my star testers (my brother-in-law) to give a hint. He's been playing it very recently. Here's what he sent me.

[​IMG]

15. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    With that tip wave 10 but honestly I haven't gotten further on clean up. 14 on Vr lab.

10 clean up. 14 Vr lab.... I'm stuck.

16. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Nice game, looked very shallow the first 3 levels, then it started rocking with deckbuilding

17. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Just saw this and downloaded the game. It's 2am Saturday morning for me which gave me chapter two for free and I can purchase chapter 3 which is great because I'm glad I can support the dev. Great job guys

18. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    #39 Opheus, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    Just want to share a build that I find very strong
    Core cards are:

Stampede
    Mining guild
    Defiant guard
    Wisdom
    Book of infinite page
    Invigorate
    Slow motion

Optional card:
    Lightning strike
    Hope charm
    Maybe some other cards but I haven't tested many of them yet.

Basic combo are
    Stampede + Mining guild = 6 units with 1mana
    Mining guild + Wisdom = 3 units or more with 1 mana
    Book of infinite page to provide cards since with this build you will burn through card quite fast
    Defiant Guard provides you with 5 second invulnerability. Try to chain it when fightIng against ranged enemy
    Invigorate + slow motion is devastating against melee enemy since your centaurs can deal both ranged and melee damage
    Also don't be afraid to use Wisdom to replace your hand and search for your combo, just don't overdo it.

If any of you guys stuck at any later stage, try this build

Honestly I find it strange not many people know of this game despite how good it is and all the free content the devs have given

19. Slurpistist

Slurpistist Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Cologne, Germany
    Thanks a lot for the awesome game!