Universal Trojuhelnicky (by Inputwish)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Jan 11, 2024.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @solarnya I agree, that’s one of my favourite options on iOS when a game is free to try then pay for a full unlock. Makes me try games I might never have before if I had to straight up buy them. I don’t have to dwell and consider if it’s worth the money or not I just download it and see for myself.

elcrazy likes this.
  2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

3. Chq

Chq Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    #23 Chq, Jan 20, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    If in a few weeks a game became the game of the week, in which the aim is to use a button to make a chameleon's tongue pop out of its mouth at the right time in order to eat insects flying by, I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

4. Rocco SE

Rocco SE Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Male
    Modern Mime Artist
    Austria
    Why so sour?! This is an absolutely fantastic highscore shmup. Super minimalistic and small, but at the same time totally nailing the fundamentals of the genre, making it an incredibly tight and fun package. If you‘re not a fan of the genre in general, that‘s one thing. But I bet you haven‘t even played this gem.

5. Chq

Chq Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    You're wrong, but in my opinion this game has nothing in common with the quality of the great shmups of days gone by. But I'm still happy when there are people who are happy with less.