Universal Trixel Rocket (by Bliz Studio LLC)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jerry Berg, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Berg

Jerry Berg Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    You have to directly touch screen and move the ship (continuous hold and move). For the shield if you lift finger and then tapped the move area again you would then trigger a shield, so just moved the shield out of the movement area. Different people play differently so trying to make it the best for most people.

For the ships, as of now, they are more cosmetic. I am thinking about adding additional features to the ships for but launch, I didn't want to over complicate the game. Definitely maybe for future updates (more ships might have additional features in the ship/gameplay).

2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I touch and hold the screen all the time actually, except the ship moving distance is not enough, (since it is not 1:1) so I will press to move the ship a little bit again for more precise place, not just tap the screen.

BTW the leaderboard seems not work.

Look forward to your content updates in the future. :D

3. Jerry Berg

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Thanks. Looking into the leaderboard now. Not sure what's up there but will get it figured.

4. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    I've downloaded and played it several times but unfortunately didn't like it at all. I wanted to write something nice after the game's so good-looking visual design and I started the game with that motivation. The visual difference between the background and the obstacles was so confusing for me, I couldn't distinguish them. And worst of all you started to show me unskippable video ads after 2-3 games (approximately 30 seconds after I started). Sorry to say but it was an instant delete for me. I hope you'll welcome my honest player feedback, no hard feelings.

5. Jerry Berg

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Hey Simoqsa, I have an update to the game that just dropped. I had wanted this new build to be the one on launch but got it got stuck in the App Store "Waiting for Review" queue but is just now live!!

Ads now play after every 10th death, shields are cheaper, levels are easier! Give it another shot!!

Simoqsa likes this.
  6. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    Thanks for the update, I will play it again for sure.

7. Jerry Berg

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Thanks. I really appreciate the second chance and the feedback. I'm a solo dev so sometimes decision making on gameplay and level design is tough. I already have ideas for updates on new levels, additional gameplay ideas, etc...