Universal TripTrap - (by Duello Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 22, 2014.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Barely doesn't last long. I am "barer" now (by 6 whole integer points :D). Anyway, I guess at this point in this room, the leaderboard will be decided by whoever is the best in the infamous retry-start cycles, or whoever has the device that is quickest in the retry-start cycles. One or two points per level go a long way but have very little to do with the game itself :eek:

[edit] this is so weird, I just saw on GC my score go down(!). Well, it was one point, from 211,153 to 211,152. The 153 is the correct score and the 152 is the score I had (obviously) before the 153. I'm pretty sure that Apple should be blamed for that. Must be some internal GC servers synch architecture issue or whatever. I'd have a hard time believing that the game is at fault here. Now I'm curious what will happen over time, if the score goes back to the (correct) 153.
    @kra096, I remember you had a similar issue. Was it a room total score or the game Total score? Did the score go back to the correct value after time for you?

2. kra096

kra096 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Student
    Brazil
    Both room total score and the game Total score. I had to improve 1 more point to the score be updated correctly. :mad:

3. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Well, the Kitchen Puzzle Total Score is back to 153 for me without doing or playing anything. So I bet on an issue with Apple GC.

The Game Total Score update issue is different, in my experience at least, so far it has been updating to the correct score WHEN it updates. The issue here seems it just isn't updating always along with the room scores, so that seems more a game score submit issue than a (Apple) GC issue

4. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Who's got a broom?

Barely back on top in Kitchen...a massive 7 point lead.

The Living Room is getting pretty dirty from all the dust I'm leaving behind. You guys have work to do ;)

5. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    broom?

Yeah, it is time to request baris for the start-the-clock-on-first-touch feature ;)

So you needed a broom? The name is Neville Lizardcrusher. Nice to meet you Sebastian Skullsquirter!

6. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
  7. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Wow, this thread really took off! I'm away on holiday now, but I'll sort through everything early next week

8. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    #188 saosijs, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    The walk of shame

I hope Google indexing helps to expose Fearless, AnthonyBriel and anwarjop as shameless beings. 'nuff said

Attached Files:

9. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Much appreciated! And I hope you had a good holiday!

10. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    LOL, is 600 points far away enough? (Living room)

And challenge set in the fitness puzzle room!

11. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    Finally figured out the new living room points. Tricky arrow. I'll try and finish round 1 of fitness tomorrow.

12. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I'm still finding points in the Living room, so maybe you should delay doing a work-out? :D

I'm only playing puzzle modes at the moment in the hope that baris adjusts the scoring, after which I'll start catching up with the casual modes

13. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    I hate when I overlook something really easy lol. Would you believe I just found 50 points in L-1? :eek::eek:

OK, NOW on to fitness ;)

14. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    It happens to the best of us ;)
    Well, I cleaned out the garage in the mean time. Time for a rest now

15. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I've spoken too early of course. Looks like kra096 found some more dirt to clean up in the garage :D I find the garage particular difficult to really master with the timing of these sparks

16. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    Yes it is :D

17. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    What other response can I have than "deja-vu"? :D I'm traveling for work at the moment but hope to find time again in the weekend to chase your points.
    I'm also curious about what baris will come up with. He'll show up anytime now, I expect

18. kra096

kra096 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Student
    Brazil
    What do you mean? :confused:

19. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I'm back, but I want to respond to all the scoring comments comprehensively, so give me a couple of days more for that :)

For now though, I've deleted the cheaters. And there's a small update to be submitted in a few days, so I can include the necessary scoring changes there. The main thing in the update will be Everyplay support.

By the way, we've also recently released a (free, ad-supported) Android version of TripTrap, so if you also have some Android devices, check it out!

20. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Welcome back from a no doubt deserved holiday! I appreciate all your efforts and look forward to your assessment (I do prefer quality over speed, so I'll be patient :))