Trigger Fist (by Lake Effect Applications)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Rip73, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decoy_octopu5

decoy_octopu5 Active Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Florida
    Yes definitely, add me guys FlashKickBoom is my game center ID I'll send out some requests just post your game center ID's hope we can grow an awesome online community for this.

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Okay 4.99 I still have. What's the file size? Also, my game center is olavi97 guys!

3. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #63 lakeeffect, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    I posted earlier that the game takes up 214 MB but the release version will only take up 197 MB!

4. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #64 k1lljoy_89, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    Done.

Edit: actually my GC is being retarded... You can add me though.

K1lljoy_89

5. Vincexn

Vincexn Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I added you guys, btw :3 Can't wait for this release. I need those goats.

6. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Added you guys too. Will pick up on release or soon after. I've been spending like crazy so I needa pick up another card

7. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Nvm, gamecenter's working.

I'll accept your invites as long as I know your from TA

8. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Extremely excited! BTW does is the wednesday release worldwide or NZ only?

9. lakeeffect

Aug 1, 2012
    uh, New Zealand? I actually don't know exactly when it goes live around the world but we'll tell it to try right after midnight on Tuesday!

10. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    What fireball means is it set to release on the 8 of August in each market (which because of different time zones, means everything releases in new zealand first and then releases in each other time zone as it turns midnight in local times) or is it a worldwide release at the same time.
    As ye are based in New York, I would guess that when it hits Wednesday in the US, that is when it will release.

11. decoy_octopu5

decoy_octopu5 Active Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Florida
    Can't wait to sink some hours into this puppy, I'll be waiting up till midnight tomorrow to click the buy button! Btw I'm really happy you guys implemented game center, not enough devs utilize it, hopefully game center gets a refresh with ios 6.

12. lakeeffect

Aug 1, 2012
    haha stay up all night playing and before you know it you've got the mini gun!

Implementing Game Center was not fun. For some reason it just breaks constantly when your using it. I kept getting the impression that it was written by some crappy Apple interns and Steve never laid a hand on it.

It really needs to be more like Xbox live and tell you if your friends are playing the same game as you. Or any game! Then, at least, game invites would have a slightly higher success rate than zero.

13. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Shit.

Thought this was Tuesday.

.___.

14. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Wait... So is the mini gun somthing you unlock... Because I don't think this game won't be too appealing when everyone has unlocked it and everywhere you go there are people spamming the mini gun... Hope you balanced the weapons which I'm sure you guys did :D anyways, will this have a theater mode like FIFA 12? I know it's a silly question but I'm just asking for the hell of it xD

15. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    That would indeed be rather cool.

16. himmatsj

himmatsj Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Nice. I'd look forward to an Android release in the near future. :)

17. lakeeffect

Aug 1, 2012
    I promise the Mini Gun is not OP. However, it is awesome. You'll see when you get it.

If you like shotguns, we made them awesome in this game. (again, not OP)

Some advice, from a guy who's had to unlock everything a couple times, would be to start playing the Gunner and at least unlock the shotgun. Plus, he's got the RPG which is arguably the best.

We don't have a theater mode but I would love that too! I also like the way OnLive lets you watch other people playing but these are dreams that only studios with too much money and time on their hands can realize.

maybe one day!

18. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012

Cool nice to see the weapons are balanced :D im going to try to be the first person to buy the app. I'm getting tired of the modern combat series... And the hackers :( also, will this be released Wednesday night? Or will it be released sometime in the morning on Wednesday, because apple usually waits till Thursday (Wednesday night) to release games. And one last question (I'm sorry) is it possible to look up and down? Slide to play mentioned that you crouch by swiping down on the right side of the screen, and as I examined the trailer I never saw the character look up or down. Will It be like bounty bots? Sorry for the questions and Ty for reading :D

19. Vincexn

Vincexn Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    If it's a local midnight release then I only have 6 and a half hours to go!
    If you guys don't already have me on gamecentre, feel free to add VincePlex. :D