Universal Trick Shot (by Jonathan Topf)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Sep 3, 2015.

1. BenjFDC

BenjFDC Member

Dec 21, 2015
    France
    Excellent

It's really a great game, congratz!

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Anyone other than Andy able to get pink flags on all 100 shots? I'm very close but those last few are killer. It's funny that some people said this game was too short. I have been able to get 3+ hours into this. Do I suck or something?

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I only have #96 to go. It's so brutal, I don't think I will ever be able to make it.

4. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    It was my last one too!

Attached Files:

5. atomicsiren

atomicsiren New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    I found this thread via a Google search, so having just completed the secret 4 achievements, I thought I'd register to reply. You do need to complete the 4 levels you mentioned without using buttons/portals... I think the key thing is you have to have awesomed all the levels to qualify... note how the flags in the screenshot are pink rather than blue.

[​IMG]

6. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Thanks for replying! I've awesomed all the levels before trying to unlock the achievements, do you know if you have to awesome them while avoiding the buttons/portals? I managed to do that for one of the levels, but still no unlock. Maybe they're just broken for me...I'll try again.

7. atomicsiren

atomicsiren New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    You don't have to awesome them, you don't even have to perfect them. Just get the ball in the box.

8. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Confirmed, that did the trick! You're awesome, atomicsiren! :D

Now I'm still missing the halfway achievement and the 1000 balls, both I had before the update that reset the achievements. I tried finishing 45 and 50 again, but no luck.

9. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Got them all, thanks! Maybe one of those updates fixed it. Now 10,000 balls... I wonder if rapid tapping inside the box counts. Hate it when games have achievements like this one.

10. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I feel your pain :D
    I'm sure I had launched much more than 1000 balls (attempts, not finishing a level) when I got "1000 balls" and this was just before I got Amazing on all levels(!), so I doubt that rapid tapping counts. And I totally agree that all achievements should be reasonably ... achievable. What are we supposed to do here? Play the game over and over again?

A recent game update reset all my achievements, so I don't even have the "1000 balls" anymore :( And my "Half way" achievement is gone too (I did try replaying level 45 and 50). Recently, the game also started to re-submit several achievements 2, 3 and 5 every time I finish a level. It's good to be robust of course (for leaderboard scores), but for achievements it would be better to have somewhere in the app an option for an on-demand synchronization.

P.S. Full list of all possible achievements (10 points only each):
    1. Half way
    2. Complete all levels
    3. Perfect all levels
    4. Unlock 'Amazing' mode
    5. Get 'Amazing' on all levels
    6. You get the idea (Complete level one)
    7. Fired 1000 balls
    8. Fired 10,000 ball
    9. Get a hole in one
    10. 50 (Bounced a ball 50 times in one level)
    11. Complete level 64 without using the button
    12. Complete level 88 without using the portals
    13. Complete level 85 without using the button
    14. Complete level 84 without using the button

11. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first (and a limited, obviously) time! Thx to dev! Very recommended.

12. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Well, if the dev really cared about this, he’d add another 100+ levels for us in an update, which, sadly, he hasn’t done, or anything, for that matter, in over 2 years. I think it’s been abandoned. ☹️