Universal Treasure Buster (by FDG Mobile Games GbR)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Oct 6, 2016.

1. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. I suppose that given that the only option in the menu to leave tells me I'm going to lose my progress, I didn't expect the game to auto save, and didn't want to risk losing my progress.

That's really good to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Korbinian@FDG

Korbinian@FDG FDG Entertainment<br />Producer
    Patreon Studio

Aug 30, 2012
    Thanks for the input. we are working on a fix for this problem as we speak.
    Just a few questions: what kind of treasure room was it and did you use any items?

3. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I have no idea what I'm doing and what is happening.......but I love it!

4. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    #64 Exuare, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    What a weird but GREAT game! Arcade mode is really awesome!

I think it doesn't happen but do points to attack and stuff transfer when starting a new game?! Or is it 100% roguelike?

Would be really nice if some permanent stats can be added to characters like in Solitairica or if some rare gear can be found that you keep on a character

5. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    I have a question I learned how to Perry no problem however with my first run I discovered that sometimes a golden skull and cross bones would appear inside the enemy and I think it would do extra damage.what's with that?

6. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I'm with you on that. No idea what anything means but I'm having a blast smashing the crap out of the baddies.

Great game.

7. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Wow, great little game, it's actually deeper than it looks. Great intro and art style :)

I have some questions...

1) What does the aura mechanic/stats do? Is it like a "magnet" that gets stronger for collecting stuff? I keep getting "aura max" while in game but I have no idea what it means... Is that different from the stat?

2) You can only buy and carry 1 item at a time from the shopkeepers, right? (except food) Or do they stack?

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    It would be amazing if we could spend the money that we collect. In any way.
    Wether it's buying in game items to help us advance or permanent upgrades to help us advance to give us more of a reason to play long term .

Still the game is 5 stars either way.
    I can't get enough of smashing and finding my way through these dungeons

9. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    The higher the aura the better/more loot you're getting and they don't stack as far as I've noticed

10. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    How do you shoot on the edge of the screen?

Sometimes my guy ends up on the left or rightmost edge of the screen. I can't pull my finger back very far to launch. Is this just the way it is, or is there another way to perform a strong shot on the edges?

11. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    You can start the dragging of the finger from anywhere on the screen, you don't have to start from your guy or anything. ^

You do spend your gold, at the shops you visit it takes it away from the gold you collect when you buy upgrades and health

12. mobichan

mobichan Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Game Developer
    Vacaville, CA
    You can spend the treasure you've collected in merchant shops. But since treasure is score you need to decide how much of your score you want to lose to give yourself an edge.

The stats are explained in the attribute point screen. Just tap the "?" Button in the corner.

13. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    3rd time asking this question
    I have a question I learned how to Perry no problem however with my first run I discovered that sometimes a golden skull and cross bones would appear inside the enemy and I think it would do extra damage.what's with that?

14. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Only seen it once so I don't know

15. db2

db2 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    I've seen that a lot too. Not really sure what it means. Extra treasure if you hit the enemy on that turn maybe?

16. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Wow. I noticed that this was $0.99 and decided to take the plunge, play for a few minutes, and come back to it on the weekend.

After launching the app, I played a couple of stages before dying and when next I look at the clock over an hour's gone by.

Holy crud this game is something!

17. mobichan

mobichan Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Game Developer
    Vacaville, CA
    #77 mobichan, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    The skull is caused by Lone's sidekick. If the sidekick hits an enemy it is "marked" with that skull. Hitting a marked enemy releases extra treasure. All the characters have different sidekicks with different abilities for scoring more treasure. But the sidekicks are only active with a Treasure Aura level of 4, so you have to avoid taking damage to use them often.

18. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Prob dumb question...but how does the aura bar work? And what is the little reaper with the number? Can't figure that out.

19. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    OMG!...thank you.

20. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I love the app icon. Very cool how you made an invisible border. Great job!