Universal Treasure Buster (by FDG Mobile Games GbR)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Oct 6, 2016.

1. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I also when to jump in and say you did it again, another amazing game for a great price ! I will forever support what you make.

Also best app icon ever, period. =P

( would love to see games save mid run which is important for a to do list I would say,

Not so important id like a while holding a shot I could click with my other finger to cancel the shot so I can lift my finger back off, I find that sometimes I either start my shot to far to the edge of the screen, or I realize I want to actually use my equipment, but like I said not as important just a nitpic)

2. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    You can put your finger back to the original spot to cancel a shot.

On another note, I think I ran into a bug. I took a shot and then the game just sat there. The enemy wasn't ready to move and Incouldnt take a shot so I just sat there messing with things for about five minutes until I had to end the game and restart progress. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I am running this on an iPhone 6S iOS v. 9.3.2

3. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Oops don't know how I ddint catch that, thank you ^

4. Defard

Defard Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    UK
    Game of the week....well a close tie with Dan the Man...

5. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    #45 yankeeblue000, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    I have so many huge premium games that I have on my IPad and many that I bought that last couple of weeks and paid a decent amount of change for and this one small game I paid a buck for is the only game I have been playing It's sucking up all my time I'm stuck on this game I took a lil break to show some love on the thread. This game is so much fun Its genius how they took a simple premise and created something so engaging that's layered with content and a great deal of nostalgic value and fun

They took the classic pinball mechanic stuck it in a blender mixed it up with some other retro arcade genres and created something unique and addictive It's beautiful it's fun It sounds incredible The music is retrolicious arcade funk Its simple to get into but challenging to play I love it. A modern day retro arcade classic These Devs have really won me over Thanks for this great game. Everyone needs to go out and get it Like right now Don't think about Just get it and if you have gotten the game, show some love and spread the word. Leave a review This game and the Dev's deserve it

Now I have to get back to bouncing off the walls, and monsters & stuff..lol

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I missed this one but I'm downloading it now. I love pinball and love Rogues. How can you go wrong.

Let's do this!

Billy

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    #47 Jayg2015, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    I can't stop playing this game. Just took a break before I forget to write this because it's most definitely game of
    The week.
    Even the icon is awesome, it pops out at u.
    It's like a pinball, dungeon rpg, puzzle, with collecting and boss battles .

Try blitzkeep if u like this game

8. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Well, nice game, but it needs some meta game and ability to go for the last seen level as starting over and over is boring.

9. o0oJAKEo0o

o0oJAKEo0o Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Full-Time Student
    KCMO
    Love this game so far!

10. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I entered a treasure shot room and I couldn't do anything. Had to close the app.

11. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    +1 on the request to save mid game. Not necessarily permanent saves, but the ability to quit the app and restart exactly where we left off. Being a mobile game, these runs can take some time and with normal usage of the phone the app can be kicked out of memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Icon = Too cool for school, man

Oh, and the game is great, too. But, maaaaaan....that icon....

13. amos38

amos38 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    #53 amos38, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    So many fun details and style to this game and not freemium either! It even has ducks! :)

14. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Are people having issues with the save? A few people have mentioned wanting a mid game save. Ive quit out of the game several times and when I return it asks if I want to continue. Are you guys not getting this?

15. mobichan

mobichan Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Game Developer
    Vacaville, CA
    The game auto saves after each room. If you end a game by quitting the app manually or the OS kills it, it should give you the option to start you at the last saved room. If you die, that is the end of that run though. This is an arcade game and it is meant to be played to the ending in a single game. :).

16. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    I see the continue feature now! So awesome! Just took 11th highest score in the world so far, I'll take it for my 2nd run !

17. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Very awesome! A bumper pool roguelite, just what the world needed! :D

18. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Good to know! I've had my iPad on all evening playing the endless mode on and off. Eventually the game froze at a treasure gnome room.

This went from a 1-2 hour game to a pick up-and-play now. Perfect!

19. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

#59 BazookaTime, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Amazing looking/playing game. I got to the final boss my second time playing but I am already kind of burnt out on this.

20. callmesteam

callmesteam Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Albuquerque, NM
    Got stuck in this room. I can't or do anything. Treasure room, first playthrough. I can access settings but it's stuck. Heads up. On iPhone 6 with latest os

Attached Files: