Universal Transport Tycoon - (by 31x Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 2, 2013.

1. iPhoneGuru

iPhoneGuru New Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I read the official forum of tyccon and the topic about the beta version was made in July. So it can not be the beta version. It is the finished game. Moreover I suppose the beta version should be free

2. lordyokomoto

lordyokomoto Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Hmm two crashes on weatherworld ;((( using iPad 2 btw

3. coxy

coxy Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2011
    England
    Hi guys

I;m stuck on the first tutorial lol

It says the tutorial is over when I have 100 passengers.... but how do I track how many passengers I currently have?

Also, it says you shouldn't criss cross your bus stops - so I can't really build any more as they would if I did - so how do you get more passengers? Would appreciate any tips :)

4. Repair Drone

Repair Drone Well-Known Member

To check your challenge progress, tap your company owner's face then select the bottom tab with the trophy on it. It's cumulative, so you can just let your little bus run for a while, or you could find another spot to build a new route, say in Breakers Bridge or Beachtown.

5. AppyNation

AppyNation Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2012
    London
    I'd also recommend tapping the 'speed' arrows in the top right. Each tap scrolls through paused > normal speed > double speed > triple speed > paused again.

This will help get you to those 100 passengers quicker :D

6. itschriscollins

itschriscollins Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Played through tutorials and a couple scenarios on my iPhone this morning. I haven't had any issues with the small screen and buttons, perfectly useable! Only troubles I've had are forgetting to deselect tools and getting confused when clicking doesn't do what I expect :p And admittedly because of the screen size when you have two windows open it's impossible to do anything but that can't he helped.

It's great to see developers in the thread! If I have just bought a vehicle and select it in my vehicles and then click the magnifying glass to follow my view zooms to a seemingly random point of the map? It may have been some sort of yard or depot but I didn't think to check. But I got temporarily lost in the tutorial because of this. Would it be possible to fix so hitting 'follow' on an unplaced vehicle simply doesn't move the view?

Love the game, but for those wondering this is LOCOMOTION not TTD! Still brilliant though, and looks and plays fantastically. Love it well worth purchasing.

7. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Just wanted to stop in and say how happy I am to see another quality sim title available on iOS. I had to buy it in hopes that more such titles come our way.:)

8. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Can we have a mode where we can just launch onto a map with AI and after so many years the winner is defined by highest company value? Doing challenges gets a bit tedious I feel. Also, make train crashes more explosive... they kind of just... stop at the minute.

9. AppyNation

AppyNation Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2012
    London
    If there's enough demand (and enough sales), then I'm sure the dev will add these kind of features :D

10. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    That would be good, tbh I dislike challenges, I feel like they are trying to hold my hand and tell me how to play. I'd much rather be given an open world and left alone to do my own thing.

11. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I'm having a real hard time figuring out how to bulldoze misplaced tracks and roads. I thought I would just use the bulldozer but it seems that's not the case. Now if I make a mistake I just have to live with it and build around it!

12. yegon

yegon Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Does this have iCloud syncing?

I'll actually be playing it mostly on an iPad 3, but my Mini serves portable duties and it'd be nice if it has the option.

13. JMSexton

JMSexton Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Electronic Services Technician
    MD/PA
    To delete misplaced pieces -> Select as if you're going to create a track/road and highlight the misplaced piece and instead of clicking "+" to make a new section hit "-" to delete it.

14. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone figured how to solve the 2nd scenario after tutorial.. I think it's call boulders or something?

We have ore coal steel and goods factories but how u link them all up.. And it seems the goods can't be sent anywhere

One complaint: this game is a battery drainer and my iPad gets real warm after a while!

15. lordyokomoto

Nov 28, 2012
    I did it with trains ;)

16. lordyokomoto

Nov 28, 2012
    YEP THIS GAME DEFO NEEDS A SANDBOX MODE ;)))))))))) I'll even paying for it ;)

17. lordyokomoto

Nov 28, 2012
    Said it before and I'll say it again ;) TT shows that games from PC do have major support from us now please someone port rise of nations ;))))

18. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    How do u link them up? How many train stations you have on each resource site?

Do you have a single train line linking ore coal and steel factories?

19. Repair Drone

Repair Drone Well-Known Member

Yep, iCloud is in.

20. RickyBrooke

RickyBrooke Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    Fantastic game I am so happy to have this on my iPhone, going to get hours of relaxing fun out if this title - probably going to be my iOS Game of the Year so far!

I am happy to spend cash premium title such as this as it is a quality game with a ton of content and replayability, looking forward to updates - I will buy expansion packs no problem!

Now then Origin 8 & Chris Sawyer please listen to the fans and please, please, please make a version of the greatest game ever Rollercoaster Tycoon!!!