Universal Traitors Empire Card RPG (by David Kudal)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    I reported it and got an answer within minutes, great support.
    The fighter is your start character and doesn‘t count as recruited was told.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i'm still trying to figured out how to reach 100% in Brachen Mills and in some side quests, 'cause i've replayed them, and played also some skull challenges, and the completion remains always the same (ie 63% in the Brachen Mills case, and can't understand why).

do you know something about it, Roger the Alien?

3. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    I played that mission 2 minutes ago and reached 63%
    after finding their daughter. Maybe it‘s necessary to win the dream fight to complete it 100%.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  4. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    yes, i just realized myself... thanks anyway!

5. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    I'm surprised how much fun the game is so far.
    Picked up premium + 30 day gem & intro pack to support dev & because comments say there doesn't appear to be a pay wall so they should be rewarded for that.

Still trying to figure out mechanics and what's good/bad so plan to save gems for a while.

Are there any must-get characters that appear for purchase with gems I should be on the lookout for?

6. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I’ve only uncovered about 30% of the campaign but so far I would say there are no must get characters for purchase.
    The ones I have seen for sale have nothing that really stands out that makes their free counterparts redundant.

Now with that being said I did purchase Madame Rosarid who is a mage to replace the free Amras The Student. Only because her range is 7 as compared to Amars’s 4. But you get some cards that increase your attack range anyway so the purchase was not really necessary.

So unless you see something really outstanding my suggestion is stick with the characters you get for free just by doing the campaign.
    Of coarse if you want to run a team of pure mages or whatever then buying them is certainly worth considering. ;)

7. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    My mage has a spell that damages ALL enemies :p

8. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    name of the spell?

9. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    I was lucky enough to draw the Chtonic Tremors mythic spell.
    Hits ALL enemies with +1 damage and their movement is set to 1.

10. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I made a Toucharcade Clan if anyone wants to join just search it!

Ringerill likes this.
  11. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    I am level 10 and explored over 50 %.
    Maybe I will join as my clan has just a few active members, the clan leader was online a week ago.

12. dukat111

Mar 23, 2010
    On my way!

13. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    This just reinforces my comment that there is no need to buy characters.
    The best characters are determined by the cards you have. :D

14. dukat111

Mar 23, 2010
    #34 dukat111, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    The Shield Wall card says '+2 armor, -3 damage'.
    Does that mean the character using shield wall will do 3 less damage when they attack, or will they release 3 less damage, which really means 2 less from armor + 3 less = 5 less?

What do you all think is best use of Gold & Gems?
    For Gold the 1,000 gold card pack seems like it's better than buying individual cards unless you need a specific one.

For Gems I'm thinking either the 3 card epic pack or war chest but not sure which between those.

Finally got enough gems to get the gypsy looking mage with the 7 range but she disappeared.

15. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I believe the shield wall adds 2 armour and the character casting it will do 3 less damage. You can easily check though. When you cast the card look at the top rhs of the screen showing the characters attack and armour. They will change values corresponding to the card you played.

For gold I use it to buy single cards if they are of any use to me. I haven’t bought the $1000 chest yet as I’m not much of a gambler.

Gems I am hoarding atm to see what gets offered as the game progresses. The only thing I have bought so far was the mage.

Speaking of which.... you say she disappeared.
    Do you mean she is not there if you tap on the Collection button at the bottom of the screen and tap on Hero then the red circle at the bottom (mages) she is not there alongside Amras??
    If thats the case then maybe the gem transaction for her didn’t work and you still have the hundred gems?

16. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    Gold is earned easily, that‘s why I buy card packs.
    The last one contained 2 epic cards for my priest.

17. dukat111

Mar 23, 2010
    I think I just missed buying her, the store seems to cycle through offerings every day or two. Wonder how long I have to wait until she comes back. Default mage is nice but extra 3 range would be extremely useful.

What's the class that uses the last ability card group if viewed from 'Collection' screen, the one with an eye?
    I don't have that class but all my best cards are there. Not sure who'd I replace in my initial party to make room.

Starting ranger is great, the captain is an important tank and mage does great damage.

18. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    The last class is the rogue.

19. dukat111

Mar 23, 2010
    Finally got around to using a priest. I was wary about giving up a mage to use her but so far I'm liking her quite a bit.

Surprised there isn't more conversation about this game,.. even though getting good cards/gear is very difficult the game seems much more fair than most freemium titles and is a lot of fun.

I hope they release new levels or an option to do procedurally generated battles as redoing the same quests & raids is starting to get boring. Some randomly designed levels with random enemies & starting positions would spruce things up.

20. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    I explored 65 % of the game, what about you?

The missions are really interesting in my opinion, different tasks, random events, interesting enemies and strategies, multiple choices to solve events and so on. Sometimes you need specific characters or to revisit a mission.

I agree there are a lot currencies but I haven‘t a hard time to get them.
    I wouldn‘t say it‘s pay to win.
    In the beginning I paid for a premium account and that‘s it.
    My clan is ranked first from time to time.

In my opinion this game is a hidden gem and a lot of people would pay some money for such a game if it would be premium. Maybe it would be even more successful.