iPad Toy bot 2!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SLDROFHLA, Oct 24, 2008.

1. SLDROFHLA

SLDROFHLA Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2008
    I am a fan of Toy Bot Diaries and am excited for TBD Entry 2 this fall and Entry 3 in the Holidays as I have heard. Anyone have info on this or are excited too?

2. chrisjonny

chrisjonny Active Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

3. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Must admit i didn't really like TB1,
    maybe its just cause i never got in to it

4. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    I haven't purchased TBD 1 (yet), I recently got my iPod Touch and didn't want to purchase too much at once. Now that TBD 2 is coming I'm waiting for that release, to see if the new release will bring a promotion for TBD 1.

I'm not sure if I like games in episodes, I'd probably like one large game better. But I understand 3 episodes will bring in more money for IUGO. And in any case: the more levels in total, the better. :)

5. SLDROFHLA

Oct 23, 2008
    Definitely get it! It is amazingly fun and I still play it all the time 2 months after I got it! amazing!

6. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    But doesn't it get repetitive? I've played the free version two or three times and I think I've pretty much seen it, and moved on to other games. Is TBD 1 significantly larger maybe? (If you've played the free version, is that like 20% the size of the full version? 40%)

I agree that gameplay is amazing!

7. matt

matt Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Blogger/Student/Public Relations
    Collins,GA
    Official press release.

[​IMG]

It’s Coming…TBD2

One of iPhone’s highly acclaimed gaming classics, Toy Bot Diaries, is about to have some company; Toy Bot Diaries Entry 2! Yes, the wait is almost over. IUGO is applying the final layer of polish to Toy Bot’s shiny exterior in preparation of his latest adventure. Entry 2 will see Toy Bot carry off where he left; venturing out of his gumball machine world into bigger and better challenges! More great puzzles with loads of new content and a few surprises are sure to please all of Toy Bot’s loyal fans. We’ll be sure to keep you up-to-date on TBD2’s status on the App Store.

8. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I have never finished TB1 and haven't even started TBF. However, this is in large part due to my kids taking the game over. Those games don't have multiple save slots. Maybe they'll add that for TB2, though I'd hope they'd also add it to the original games.

9. hyk

hyk Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Is it confirmed that both TBD2 and 3 are coming out this year? If so, does anyone know the pricing? :confused:

10. SLDROFHLA

Oct 23, 2008
    IUGO states that tbd 2 will be released in the fall and tbd 3 around christmas

11. mgondek

mgondek Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I loved the first one. I think it was a very well pollished game with some goofy sound effects. One thing that I don't is that when they do come out with all 3 of the episodes, I am going to have to have 3 spots on my screen devoted to TBD. If they could some how put all 3 togething in one nice package that would be great.

12. SLDROFHLA

Oct 23, 2008
    yes that would be nice, however I don't want to wait that long to wait for both to come out to purchase that, I want to get them right away. maybe they could have an update that merges all 3 into one app, if you have purchased them all? I would only do this if it was free, however

13. lynch

lynch Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2008
    California
    i agree, i didn't really care for it, bought it because everyone was hyping how amazingly spectacularly unbelievable it was, which eventually led to my disappointment because i believed it all...

it was an okay game, i didn't finish it, stopped playing it after a day or so

14. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Damn, i thought this thread was made to announce TBD2's release...way to dissapoint OP...

15. hyk

hyk Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    It's OUT!!!!

16. nanokiwi

nanokiwi Active Member

Jul 30, 2008
    teacher
    New Zealand
    Leave Unlocked Levels Unlocked!

My problem too - the game gets reset all the time. I much prefer the method that if a level's unlocked it's unlocked. I like toy bot but don't want to play through the first level a tenth time.