iPad Toy Bot 2 or Raging Thunder?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dannys95, Nov 13, 2008.

1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    I can't make up my mind. I'm worried that Toy Bot 2 is too short but I'm also worried that Raging Thunder is too easy and unrealistic and that the graphics aren't so good. What do u think I should get?

2. Vende

Vende Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    have you tried the Toy Bot lite version? It might help you decide.

Personally, I'd go with Raging Thunder but Toy Bot definitely is unique to the apps store

3. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    I have toy bot 1 but don't know if toy bot 2 is good. That's why I'm asking u guys for help.

4. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Well, they said TBD1 took like 45 minutes to beat, Raging Thunder takes like 10. The dev of TBD said they increased the length of TBD2 (compared to no.1). Raging Thunder is adding online-multiplayer. But with only like 10 tracks, it's gonna get boring really fast. Hope that helps...

5. BlueGenome

BlueGenome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    I have raging thunder and I rarely play it so if I were you I'd prob get toy bot 2 but then again I myself haven't played that so ... lol

6. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    I have both and TBD2 isnt that great
    same as TBD1
    Raging thunder is awful, the online multiplayer might help but i doubt it

7. henr1kk

henr1kk Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Independent Game Designer and Developer
    Porto, Portugal
    #7 henr1kk, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
    I played TBD1 Lite and didn't buy it afterwards it so I'm not going to buy the second one either... I have Raging Thunder and I play it occasionally and I really like it! The graphics are pretty good, sound design could use some work and the controls are customizable! It's fun, has local over-WiFi multiplayer and soon it'll have online multiplayer as well! I hope they include more cars and tracks in the upcoming updates!
    Overall it's a good game!

P.S.: I don't know if you should buy RT after all seeing as NFS: Undercover is coming out in a few days!

8. jlake02

jlake02 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Manager
    Los Angeles
    Raging Thunder is going online multiplayer, so it gets my vote. I like games where you can play other people instead of just playing by yourself. :)