Toy Attack (by Animoca Brands)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by animocabrands, Oct 12, 2017.

1. animocabrands

animocabrands Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Hong Kong
    #1 animocabrands, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Build, tune and program your own cute combat robot to challenge other players! Easy block-based coding feature lets you set up your A.I.! Watch amazing robot battles!

Assemble and configure a cute and cuddly mechanical gladiator. Set up its artificial intelligence (A.I.), and program your robot using the block-based coding feature - serves as an introduction to coding!

Match your unique robot against the robots of other players in this multiplayer spectator robot combat game featuring realistic robot destruction with a real-time physics engine.

The innovative block-based programming system will define your robot’s strategy in various situations. For example, you can program your robot to try defend a vulnerable body part when it takes damage, or charge forward at a specific moment. Smarter robots tend to win more frequently!

Find increasingly powerful parts and components as your robot battles in the arena. Build the robot of your dreams - or nightmares! Let your creativity run wild!

Features:

***BLOCK-BASED CODING***
    Simple to use programming interface can serve as an introduction to coding concepts!

***SWAP A.I. CHIPS***
    Slot in different A.I. chips to alter the behavior of your robotic creation!

***TUNING***
    Your robot is a high-performance machine: tune it carefully to squeeze every last bit of power out of your build!

*** BATTLE OTHER PLAYERS ***
    Battle real players from around the world to climb the leaderboards and win big prizes!

*** SIT BACK AND WATCH ***
    Program your robots then sit back and watch them tear through opponents!

*** REALISTIC CLASHES ***
    Feel every struggle thanks to the physics engine’s realistic combat simulation!

*** CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTER ***
    Customize the look of your anime avatar! Add your own visual style!

*** COLLECT AWESOME PARTS ***
    Mix and match parts to find the most powerful combination for your robot!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD NOW!

2. animocabrands

animocabrands Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Hong Kong
    Hey everyone. We've just released a big update for the game. Please check it out! Official patch notes are as follows:

We've also revamped the tutorial to make it less confusing, hopefully. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.