Universal Townsmen - (by HandyGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iND, Sep 14, 2012.

1. HG VAMPIRE

HG VAMPIRE Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    We are planning new updates and a better graphic update is planned.

2. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Great!

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That would be cool

4. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    we just updated the game with more maps. Another big update is already in production!

5. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    to all Townsmen fans - we are working on a major update including war, new maps, new buildings, new resources more info can be found on https://www.facebook.com/Townsmen7
    including some great info how the new buildings will look like! If you have questions feel free to contact me also here!

6. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    Townsmen Premium on Summer Sale for 0.99!

Feel free to check out our Premium Version is on Summer Sale for 0.99

7. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    #27 Ubisububi, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    App Store discovery is dismal. I love these types of games, and would have gladly supported the developer literally years ago if I'd found the App.

Anyway, buying it now.

Edit: what a little gem of a builder! Bought the experience doubler to make up for picking this up on sale. Wondering if I should have bought the Unlimited Fast Forwards instead...

8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I've had this for a long time but haven't been on it in a while now, I'll have to take a look again with the mention of these updates. I always love games like this but sadly there's so few on iOS that aren't like CoC instead. I was surprised ganeloft never made a Settlers 2 also

9. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    The game looks good, but more importantly, there's like a bazillion different buildings to play with, and quite a few endless maps; even without the update. IAPs feel like an afterthought, which is very reassuring.

10. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    you dont need the IAP at all in the game. fast forward is really a big plus in my opinion. the game will receive a Major update very soon. you can see all the new building for example already on the FB site of HandyGames or Townsmen. if you have questions just contact me. Sorry I was on vacation and didnt checked out Toucharcade in the Mountains ;)

11. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Is there a strategy guide for this game? I'm finding it fun, but I think I could do better if I understood some of the mechanics. For example I seem to reach a state where stuff starts piling up in the buildings instead of being taken to warehouses, no matter how many houses I build. I have gofers running all over but they cant seem to keep up with demand.

12. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Have you built stone roads on the paths the carriers take to go from warehouses to the production buildings? That helps a lot.

Also, something else that really helps is building your production buildings near the buildings that make their raw material eg build the bakery next to the windmill, then the baker will pick up the flour direct from the windmill.

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Seeing posts here makes me want to start playing again but feel like I should wait for the update now though.

Although I'm surprised the game hasn't gotten more attention.

14. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    Joeschmoe you can find how to play videos on youtube from HandyGames and you can ask in the facebook community of Townsmen anytime. You will get answer very fast. If you have specific questions just contact our support at [email protected]

The update is coming very soon.

15. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    Joeschmoe you can find how to play videos on youtube from HandyGames and you can ask in the facebook community of Townsmen anytime. You will get answer very fast. If you have specific questions just contact our support at [email protected]

The update is coming very soon.

16. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
  17. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Yeah I've been putting my supply chains close together but couldn't tell if the roads made any difference because I see people walking all over the place. I'll try putting in some more roads. Thanks!

18. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    roads are required to fasten up things so better connect your buildings with roads. if you have other questions just contact our support or ask in our community they will all assist you! Big update is coming very soon :)

19. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Updates live for any that were interested, I'll have to boot this up again soon now. Been a long while since I last played.

20. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013