Universal Tower Slash (by Joao Costa)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 22, 2015.

1. AzeTheGreat

AzeTheGreat Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Well then that achievement is messed up! My high score is currently at 58K and I don't have it...

2. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    wow that's not good news :( Can you check for me on your game center if that achievement is marked as locked?

3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Currently #22 out of over 27,000 players, with a high score of 66,841. Woohoo!!! Love this beauty!

This is the perfect game for playing on an iPhone. Everything is easily accessible with just your thumb. I've been playing at breaks at work, and longer sessions when I'm home.

I've tried all the characters except Lone Wolf (haven't unlocked him yet), but my favorite is still Neo Hanzo.

Awesome job, Joao Costa!

4. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I found out the issue, will patch ASAP on next Update

5. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Thanks a lot for your input! I'm really glad people are enjoying this game so much!

6. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    Alright cool! Any chance of adding new characters? Maybe some with multiple skills? (I really like the extended range ;) )

7. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Thats a really good idea :) , I have already some future characters in mind, but for now I'm a bit buisy preparing the Android version

8. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    #28 AzeTheGreat, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Oh that makes sense. Great work man, keep it up!

Edit: I think it might be a good idea to add an option to have the power up thing be in the bottom right hand corner, it'd be easier to reach when I'm only using one hand that way.

9. luispedrofonseca

Jan 31, 2014
    Game developer
    Portugal
    Loving the game but one thing that's a bit annoying is that when you're attacking bosses the "power" bar is going down and there's nothing you can do about it. Hope you can fix that in the next update. Keep up the great work!

10. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Hi luis, thanks for the feedback
    My main goal is that you manage/gamble your power bar so that you have it unlocked when a boss aproaches. That's why I don't allow you to recover it during boss fight. But i'll take your request into consideration and see if that aproach is the best one.

11. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Update 1

Hey guys new update incoming, just waiting for apple review:

- fixed issue with Power Paladin achievement
    - Updated UI
    - fixed issue with ads
    - changed theme song
    - added sound off/fx/on options
    - added offline messages
    - changed splash screen
    - fixed boss issue with power mode

12. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Some players have been complaining about not being able to unlock lone wolf, can you tell me if you have already unlocked it?

13. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Aww, I liked the old theme song better :/ Any chance we can have them both?

14. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I had to remove the song because of having an exact part of other popular song. I'm still working on the best solution for that issue

15. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Oh ok, thanks for replying. That song kinda reminds me of one of the songs from the original "Silpheed", back in the 90's. Good memories.

So I'll keep the previous version of the game in one of my devices for the time being.. hope you can work out something.

16. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I'm editing the old music and hope to post on the next update! don't give up on Tower Slash yet :)

17. AzeTheGreat

Apr 15, 2014
    There's a bug with unlocking Lone Wolf. Whenever the game is closed out (I think) the progress resets to 10k out of 20k. Any chance this could get fixed?

18. Marduken

Marduken Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Yes I've been fixing that issue I will post it on the next update. Unfortunately, I have to wait for apple to aprove the update, which usually takes some time :(