Universal Tower of Fortune 3 (by Game Stew)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Prison: there was a agreddive dog with red eyes chained in this pipe thing in the room where u need the skull key... What would have happen after i freed him and tryd killing him?

2. momopara

momopara Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Release him in the water jail before both you and him drowned. After that, let him go and you will get a battle companion! (DON'T kill him)

If you meet him on the way when he appears as a random NPC, throw all meat to him, he will LV up and transform at LV 5,10,20. (10 meat= 1 LV) :D

3. Alex Wolf

Dec 5, 2010

Great :) did the right thing
    Thanks for your great support!

4. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    This.

Definitely worth considering when the spin matters.

5. eksaint

Jan 2, 2015
    #105 eksaint, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    Really glad I gave this another chance, still haven't died, have a level 34 character. There is so much to figure out and do.

A few things I don't like:

1. as others have said text from characters must be able to be skipped. Reading the same thing over and over while it slowly types out is very annoying

2. Trap disarms should be triggered by you. I really want them the most when I'm low on health and want to avoid triggering a potion. It sucks when they're all used up by that point

3. At some point in the second level my rings stopped having any effect. This is super frustrating, has anyone else experienced this?

That's it, great game

6. momopara

Sep 21, 2013
    As their post on the ToF FB, text will speed up in next update, and it is on the way. About the ring, which one you are wearing?

7. eksaint

Jan 2, 2015
    I have the regeneration, the +attack% and the -enemy attack% rings and all of them do a +0 when I hit it in the slot. I know for a fact that I used to regen when I would roll it, but now definitely nothing.

Also resting seems totally pointless. +5 hp?

Again though I love the game, definitely enjoying it

8. momopara

Sep 21, 2013
    #108 momopara, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    I just report to the dev and we all test it. It works normally. If the ring's effect is triggered, it will show: + ? ATK above hero or -? ATK above enemy's head. Maybe the text needs to stay longer. Tell me if your ring triggered and still no text appears on the screen.

9. Alex Wolf

Dec 5, 2010
    How long did you guys need to finish this game approximately?

10. momopara

Sep 21, 2013
    My first round spends about 20 hours. Second is faster, about 14 hours I guess.

11. eksaint

Jan 2, 2015
    Rings trigger but it says plus 0 and doesn't add hp

12. momopara

Sep 21, 2013
    If you mean "Valkyrie's Tear", it restores HP when you spin "ring", one icon works for 1 turn, 2 icon restores HP for 2 turns.

All ring works like the sample. If the ring has second ability, it works immediately when wearing, like: Jade Proof. First ability removes poison on you when you spin the ring icon. And second ability reduce poison damage when you walking on environment with poison.

13. Mistrija

Mistrija Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    I really trying to like this game from day one but...even after update it comes down to frustrating more than anything else. At least for me. Constantly looping between bad luck in spinning and trying to make gold for upgrades or unlocking worlds, but ending up with needing gold for just to restore health and eventually loosing everything and having to start the circle all over again...just pretty meaningless grinding after all.
    I obviously doing something wrong or just don't want to spend needed amount of time before the luck strikes :/

14. polkinsky

polkinsky Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Maybe you can take my journey as an example. I feel the same with you about the game at first, but now I am in the third round and still feel so much fun and lots secret to explore in the game.

You can go to page 8 or ToF FB to check my post about survive at the beginning. The basic rule is: add DEF first then you don't need to respin when fighting the mob at floor 1. If you don't need to respin, you can save gold easily.

15. Mistrija

Mistrija Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Tried all that already but it takes just a bit of unluck to end up devastated :/

16. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Im wondering if i buy the vip card in the tavern for 3000 gold and i died permanently will i still need to buy another vip card again?

17. polkinsky

polkinsky Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Yes, you lost everything except ending reward if died. So no need to buy the card, just pick it at Burning Stake. It spawns several special item after you bring peace to the scorched guy on it. Make sure you look around first and check the place every day.

18. Alex Wolf

Dec 5, 2010
    What shall i bring to get the vip card at burning stake? And what others special items do o get there??

And how do i get the key for the basement?

And how do i get past the drunkard outside except killing him???

19. polkinsky

polkinsky Member

Jan 14, 2016
    1. No need to bring things, just go to burning stake, choose look around, then show mercy to the guy. You can get: sword, VIP card, picture, ankh to Cthulhu, key to tavern basement, XP there. Go to check the stake every day, it spawns one of them after you get one.

2. Get the key at burning stake.

3. Buy a wine from NPC like big yellow rat in prison.

20. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    I want to know, when closing the game when in the tower does it still save your progress or reset it back where you start to enter the tower?

Im not exactly sure what the auto saving is like in this game