Universal Tower in the Sky (by Three Brothers Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by weretiger, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Whouah ! It's a PvZ like game so ? Didn't understand like that. Interesting so now I've got to manage 10 minutes trying playing this game !

2. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Well I'm just about 10 minutes playing it and I can't hold my impressions.
    This little app is a pure gem !
    For what I see this is a great indie work with southpark cute characters, humour in text and a lot of challenge !
    I will return when I will pass more than 3 missions but for the moment it worths the 2 bucks for a nice action RPG game !
    Don't know if I can replay old stages for looting but music is great, gameplay and interest will raise !
    Just hope it won't be too difficult because I'm a casual gamer !
    By the way the only complaint is about option to reser datas but it's only a detail !

Will do anything to have the underground side quest !
    Thanks again !

3. weretiger

weretiger Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Jejet, you can make it easier by changing the difficulty while paused if it gets too hard. Also, I can help with strategies if you get stuck.

You can reset data from the options menu on the title screen, if that was your question.

I'm really glad you are enjoying, thanks for the review :D

4. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Let me a few times and I'll give you a hand to talk about this game... I would like to make it very special !

What's your inspiration ? I want to know more !

Very cute art ! Well I'm sold now

5. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    For reset datas, the way I have to do it is not natural. i don't know how to explain but there's no confirmation onscreen if it's done or not. Do you see what I mean ?

6. weretiger

Mar 14, 2009
    An onscreen confirmation is a good idea. I'll add it in the first update.

7. weretiger

Mar 14, 2009
    A few things inspired us. Mostly we just wanted to make a game we would enjoy playing ourselves. That meant we wanted a game with original game mechanics, that had enough depth that you could play it for a while without getting bored, and a unique art style. Personally I was inspired by old classics like Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda as well as newer games like Battleheart and Plants vs. Zombies. I'm sure my brothers would have different inspirations but those are mine...

I'm really glad you are having fun playing it and helping spread the word. If you feel like it is deserving you could nominate it in the game of the week thread! :)

8. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Don't know how to nominate it but I will get a look !

Bros, a game like this deserve honour and success ! I am falling out Dragon Quest 5 to get more involved in yours so that's a big present !

9. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    I would post impressions and reviews if I had a code.

10. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    May be remove your post....

11. weretiger

Mar 14, 2009
    8 bit, I gave Jetjet a code without being asked because I was overwhelmed by how excited he was about the game! Unfortunately it was the last code alloted for this forum. I only have a few left and I'm saving them for games press.

In the future I will post some more codes for our next update in the promo codes section of this forum as I'm now aware that's the proper place to do it, not here in the iPhone games threads.

12. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Only 14 persons to like your facebook page ?

Well if you earn more french people liking it, thanks to the Jetjet ! I invite my contacts to discover your page and your work.

By the way, which dev are your ? The first, the second or the third one ? :)

13. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Buy the game, it deserves your poor two bucks, trust me !

14. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Exactly. I didn't ask for anything other than a review and Weretiger just proposed me a code by MP
    I'm very respectful with indie works and won't annoying them by asking them something for make a positive review.
    I'm free from any engagment so if I'm telling you that this game is a pure gem, just trust me I'm telling my inpressions !

15. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Weretiger, is there any other world than kingom of Tyrune ?

16. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    On suggestions : actual icon isn't as attractive at it can be.
    Chance with his sword could suggest the game to be an RPG game for example.

17. weretiger

Mar 14, 2009
    #57 weretiger, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    All the areas are in the one world map. There are currently close to 100, and we will be adding more levels (although I haven't decided how the nodes will break out) in the future if the game takes off. I like the idea of going to another world, but it doesn't fit the story right now.

18. weretiger

Mar 14, 2009
    Hmmm... That's funny! The original icon was Chance with his sword, but I got a lot of feedback from beta testers that this one was better. Maybe we will try the Chance icon out later on and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for the feedback Jetjet :)

19. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    That's just my suggestion :)

Think about me for your next game or update for beta testing #

20. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I'm enjoying this game so far, pulling small sessions between tasks at work and enjoying the light tone it encourages.