Towelfight 2 : The Monocle of Destiny

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by bscotchshenani, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    If you're concerned about compatibility, there are people on places like ouyaforum.com (specifically the OUYA .apk testing section) or the official OUYA forums at forums.ouya.tv who would be willing to test one on a dev console. I'd assume you want to try it for yourself and tweak the controls accordingly though. :)

2. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    The new patch is awesome. Thanks for adding fixed D-Pads; now I can tap to fire instead of holding my finger on the screen to fire. I also love the respawning enemies. They surprised me several times as I was exploring :)

One question: Your patch notes mention new jectiles that can only be obtained after beating the final bosses of the various areas. However, I already beat the final boss in the forest prior to installing this update. Do I need to restart my game to get that hidden jectile? Or will it pop up in a dungeon?

3. ButterscotchSeth

ButterscotchSeth Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 28, 2013
    Those 'Jectiles will drop from chests out in the world normally; they simply don't appear until the bosses in that zone are dead. Good luck!

4. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Based on the impressions in this thread, I've just bought the game. Sounds like a blast! Will be back with impressions after Man U get knocked out of the CL ;)

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #25 Royce, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
    Edit: whoops meant to post in the iPhone thread.