TouchStars Promocodes and Stars

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by TouchStarsApp, Oct 13, 2011.

1. TouchStarsApp

TouchStarsApp Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    I just sent the promo code. Let me know what you think about the game!

2. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New Promo Code

Here is a new promo code: FEPTAARFHJMW Let me know if you are the first person to redeem. I should be able to post a new StarSearch photo soon.

I hope everyond had a good weekend. I will be posting another promo code tomorrow. Probably around this same time.

3. springlong

springlong Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    This code has already been used by somebody else without even saying anything, sigh:(:(

4. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New Promo Code

Alright, Let's try this again. Here is a new Promo Code: LAM74LNRPT33

If you are the first person to redeem it please let me know. And as a side note I can't give promo codes to everyone who doesn't get one..

But I will be sending springlong a promo code. Look for the PM. :) And also I really appreciate any feedback about the game. Good or Bad.

I have also decided to turn these StarSearch photos into a new app. I'm still working on development but as soon as it gets released I will post some promo codes on the forum!

Thanks

5. IQ8Y1

IQ8Y1 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Take LAM74LNRPT33 Thanks

6. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Reviewed and rated 5 stars. I love this game!

This game reminds me of the old Milton Bradley game, Operation. In that old chestnut, you were trying to extract items from a patient's body while not touching the sides of the wound. In TouchStars, you're trying to trace a path and pick up stars without touching various metal rods placed along the path, often in really tricky configurations. The screen scrolls along at a user-selectable pace, which is nice because once you've mastered a level on "easy" you can crank it up to "insane" and see if you can do it at a much faster pace. Very nice effort for a first game, and definitely worth picking up if you like thinks you can play on the bus, while waiting for an appointment, or just for a dexterity challenge.

7. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New Promo Code!

Alright, I hope everyone had a good weekend. This will be the first 5 day work week in 2012 for me. Here is a new Promo Code KMEFYMKE6T7P Let me know if you redeem it! We are also giving away these stress relievers. I have a couple to give away. I can ship to anywhere in the US. Let me know if you want one!

[​IMG]

8. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    TouchStarsSearch

Here is what the home screen looks like for the new TouchStarsSearh game. It should be released soon. I have also take a lot more StarSearch photos. I will post those soon. Home Screen:http://ow.ly/i/pohn

9. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New Promo Code

Here is a new Promo Code! Let me know if you redeem it. Thanks KY6W9FXLNLRA

10. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri