TouchStars Promocodes and Stars

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by TouchStarsApp, Oct 13, 2011.

1. TouchStarsApp

TouchStarsApp Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    That's a really good idea. Maybe I could have a Lite version with 3-5 StarSearch photos. Maybe a .99 paid version would have 20 photos or something like that. I don't think I could charge very much for a game like that but maybe .99 is reasonable? ..Actually, I'm going to start working on the business requirements this weekend. I will have to ask my programmers how much it will cost to development. I might be able to have them start on this early next year, depending on cost.

2. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    Yeah... I had to call in favors to get these graphics created. I can update the graphics myself but I"m not a graphic design person. I would have to find someone who was willing to create graphics in exchange for having a link to their website added to the app or to my website. In the both the lite and paid version I could add "Graphics created by" and a link but that is about all I can offer right now. Finding a graphic artist willing to work for that is not easy. :)

3. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    Another Promo Code

Oh, and here is another promo code: RKMF9JWE7MTX
    Let me know if you redeem it! Thanks

4. Joshnsuch

Joshnsuch Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Louisville
    I received my star in the mail today! Brilliant! Haha. Thanks for the contest and a great game.

5. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    AlienSEX I Love you!
    TOUCHSTAR guy :) i think 0.99 is sweet! and maybe have a differnt pic every week, so people wont get board...
    i know some apps have changing themes so I think it can be pulled off!
    0.99 is a fair price for an app that keeps giving no?

got it.
    I wish i could help you but the most i can is drawing with pencil and paper and scanning you the image :(
    anyway an app described above seems awesome! I'll buy if for sure, no codes needed :D

6. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    I just received my star in the mail today! I like it :D My only suggestion would be to make it a little bit bigger. Right now it seems a bit small (unless you have tiny hands I guess). Other than that it is great.

Thank you for the contest!

btw, I like the idea for the photo search game.

7. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    Next Game

Alright,
    So I took the next step in developing the StarSearch game. I developed the business requirements and sent the document to the programmers. They said that they are going to put together an estimate. It's not something that I could start on until February or March. I told them how I wanted the game to work and what happens when someone collects all of the stars etc... We'll see what comes of it. Haven't posted much on here cause it took some time to put the requirements together. The game won't have many moving parts so it shouldn't be that complicated to program. Hopefully it won't be very expensive.

Anyway, I will be posting the next StarSearch photo soon. Until then, here is another promo code: 7T67RXE73RH6
    Let me know if you are the first person to redeem it. Thanks

8. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New StarSearch photo

Here is the next StarSearch photo. Let me know how many stars you find. I will post the correct answer in a couple days! I like this picture more than some of the others.

[​IMG]

9. Tonyzorz

Tonyzorz Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2011
    South Korea
  10. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Yeah I see 9 too. Too late though

11. tootie

tootie Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    UE
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    nine stars.

12. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    9 Is Correct!

9 Is the correct answer. I would like to Thank Sleeth Hobbies for letting me take pictures in their store. http://www.sleethhobbies.com/

Here is another Promo Code Let me know if you redeem it! XAXFM6RWXP67

I post another StarSearch photo soon!

13. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New Promo Codes

I have fallen a little behind with updates. I will post a new StarSearch photo soon. Until there here are 3 new promo codes. Let me know if you redeem one!

K3HXTN7T3KM6 H3KEALJLF4N6 A9X4WWP7HJMH

14. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New StarSearch Photo

Let me know how many TouchStars you can find in this photo. I have a couple stress relievers left to give away as prizes. I can only ship to us though. I will post the correct answer in a couple days!

[​IMG]

15. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    14 stars on the tree

16. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    The correct answer is 15! There are two hidden stars on the left side under the logo. I haven't been able to post any new promo codes because iTunesConnect has been closed lastely. I think it is going to be open soon so I should have some new ones. I will also post another StarSearch photo soon. I will also have a new update to release.

17. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    New Promo Code

Alright we finally have new Promo Codes to giveaway. Let me know what you think about the game. Make sure and let us know if you are the first person to redeem the code: JMY3W36TH6AL

Thanks

18. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    I'm not the first person to redeem it, but the first person to confirm that it's gone! :)

19. TouchStarsApp

Oct 12, 2011
    Project Analyst
    Missouri
    Well Thanks for letting me know. If you still want a Promo codes let me know and I will send one in a PM! I have a couple more that I can give away.

20. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Oh, wonderful news! PM sent!! Thank you!