Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sportsfan791, Jul 13, 2009.
I have a quick question. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO GET 3 MILLION IN 100 SECONDS?!!! fixed
you forgot a question mark.
Use the devil board, apparently it earns 60% more points for rail tricks i think, its just trickier to land. takes a good while but you can do it
i cant get the devil board, you need to get a ton of points to earn it
you can do it?
dude if you cant even get the devil board stop playing now. This is possibly the easiest game to beat. Get multipliers, on average a single trick gets me a few hundred thousand points, so just do a few and youre good.
my high score is nearly 4,000,000
Here's what we take into account:
* air time (bigger ollies gives you more points)
* height (you get more points if you do tricks from obstacles, say boxes)
* varied runs (if you do the same trick over and over again, you'll get lesser and lesser points each time)
* speed (faster means more points)
* the board's multiplier (king has 1.5x for instance)
* and of course the trick multiplier (1x, 2x, 4x, 8x)
Usually, the best trick is to do dark slides combined with kick/heel flips with an 8x multiplier.