Universal Touchdown Hero (by Cherrypick Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 29, 2015.

1. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I hope the game does well for you. I love little quick high score chasers like this, and this has been one I've wanted but just didn't know it :)

2. Mickey_Scores

Mickey_Scores Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Hey, thanks! :)

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Great stuff, great stuff!!!!!!!

4. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I had to throw this down: And the Pats Win! :,)

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I was born a Patriot fan in Mass so not everyone was a fan starting 10 years ago. :)

6. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    How about that Butler intercept!!! Wow!!!. Bad call?? Wilson threw a great pass but the 'boy' was determined to stop the play and read it like a book. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Receiver didn't know what hit him. What a way to win a Super Bowl.

7. Mickey_Scores

Jan 29, 2015
    #27 Mickey_Scores, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Sequel out now! Check out TOUCHDOWN HERO: NEW SEASON

Hi All,

Cherrypick Games put out the sequel to 'Touchdown Hero' -- 'TOUCHDOWN HERO: NEW SEASON' -- right on time for the opening of the new NFL season :)

I wanted to share some details and link the trailer for you to check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atp8FDAQc8M

kind regards,
    Mike

NEW SEASON 2015 is finally here!

From the creators of the widely acclaimed Touchdown Hero comes the official sequel - TOUCHDOWN HERO: NEW SEASON

Return to the field to outmanoeuvre the defenders! Use your SPEED and STRENGTH to rush down the field and not get tackled!

Features:

- Perform SKILL MOVES! Decide when you want to RAM, SPIN or FAKE to breakthrough towards the TOUCHDOWN ZONE!
    - CUSTOMIZE your player from head to toes and show what you’re made of!
    - Activate the NEW SLOW MOTION mode and see a wider view of the field with opponents clearly marked! This is you time to adjust your strategy!
    - Unlock 32 teams all with HOME and AWAY uniforms!
    - ADJUST to your play-style: right or left handed interface modes and adjustable distance between your finger and the your player!
    - BOOST your teams to regenerate faster!
    - Score touchdown after touchdown to beat HIGH SCORES and climb the RANKS!
    - Loads of IMPROVEMENTS and enriching details!
    - Play in ENGLISH, SPANISH, BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE and FRENCH!

TOUCHDOWN HERO: NEW SEASON is even bigger, better and more fun!

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I have to say. I was upset with some issues. But. I downloaded new season and wow what a difference. Te graphical enhancements are nice. I like the one price for full unlock. It's a nice job. It's definitely a step up in every way.

I left a nice review on the AppStore and put my money where my fingers are.

Billy

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #29 LordShad0wz, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    I just had a crash to desktop. I viewed an ad to continue after making a 4th touchdown. After the ad completed it crashed when I touched the screen.

Also how do you use the new moves?

Edit- ok I watched a few more ads and had no issues. Maybe it's just a weird fluke. Btw I love all the options in this game. The slider for placing the player closer or farther away from the finger point is awesome! I have it set as far as possible and it's perfect!

I really can't stress how much of an advancement this game is from the first. It's definitely worth the price. And I love the every play integration too. Really awesome job Devs!

Billy

10. Mickey_Scores

Jan 29, 2015
    Hi BIlly,

Thank you for all the feedback and kind words! Already shared with the rest of the team and you made our day (and it's an after-crunch Monday!) :):):)

As for the SKILL MOVE tutorial: we put together a post on our the Cherrypick Games fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cherrypickgames/posts/1089036327792881 Hope that helps, but if you need more please don't hesitate to let me know!

Please keep an eye out for the upcoming update (I will give a shout here once it's live) - it will fix some known bugs + add a better SKILL MOVE tutorial in-game.

Kind regards,
    Mike