TouchArcade Job

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Sir Chubbs, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Chubbs

Sir Chubbs New Member

May 11, 2012
    Hey TouchArcade!!! My name is Trevor McMurtrey, I love your website and app, it provides much needed news in the iOS world. I would like to see if there was any posibilites of a job at TouchArcade. I don't have the experiance but I can be a very fast learner and would love to be able to have a part in this fantastic way of loving games that are on the go. I spend a lot of time around the app store and your app so it is my favorite thing to do in a day. If I could be of any use to you , my email is [email protected]. And my. GameCenter account is. Sir Chubbs Of Yonder. I have plenty of hours a day to play games and post different threads and reviews. Thank you for consideration.

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I think your request is best served by contacting Eli or putting this in the site feedback and news section.

3. Synaptic Wave

Synaptic Wave Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    PR manager at Synaptic Wave
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Listen to the TA podcast, where they discuss (among many other things) blogging and getting into the TA team. Might give you a clue.

4. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
  5. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Well, sir chubbs of yonder, you should try making your own blog!

6. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Seconded....

7. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Got a good laugh at this. Next time just send an email and include a resume or an example of a game review etc. I'm sure it can be done if you put some work into it. Good luck