Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week (Nov 27)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by undeadcow, Nov 26, 2014.

?

What was your favorite release the week of Nov 27?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2014.
  1. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

35.3%
  2. Battlelore Command

8.8%
  3. The Longest Journey Remastered

2.9%
  4. Trouble With Robots

8.8%
  5. Dwelp

29.4%
  6. Lucha Amigos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Proun+

5.9%
  8. Raby

2.9%
  9. Swish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The Witcher Adventure Game

5.9%
  1. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Same here, lane defense games usually are a bore to me, but this one gets in just enough strategy to make it worthwhile. Previously, the only other lane defense games that I enjoyed at all were Calculords and Plants vs Zombies. Now I can add Trouble with Robots to that very short list.

2. Flavor

Flavor Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Thanks for the Trouble With Robots (TWR) votes, guys. I would have voted for it myself, but somehow I missed the voting. Well, and I'm not sure if it's good form to vote for "yourself."

TWR has been getting awesome reviews on iTunes, and it seems that everyone that plays it really likes it. Your responses here just help solidify that in my mind.

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Developers are not allowed to vote for their own game, the rules are listed in the first post. Apparently ArtCastle didn't read this rule either as they voted for themselves. So in all reality BattleLore Command took third place with three votes as Trouble With Robots really only got two votes.