Top Ten Games of ALL TIME... with a twist.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by csklimowski, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    PW at 3? Wow.

But I don't want to start this again. : DDD

2. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    It's hard to digest TWO point-and-clicks, but this list is definitely acceptable, you backed up each one with your detailed reasoning, and personally this is how people should do a Top 10 list. Not necessarily a daily countdown, but a list with a short but detailed logic behind why each game was chosen.

Great work.

3. Venan

Venan Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    You, my friend, have great taste!

Now, back to work on SM2 ;)

4. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    WHAAAAATT?!?!?! I never heard number 2 announced... :eek:

5. Planetshooter

Planetshooter Well-Known Member

Here's another agreement for Space Miner at #1. Out of the 200+ games I've played on my iPod, I spent far longer on that game than on any other. I think I played all the way through three times and only quit half way through the 4th go because I had such a backlog of newer games crying out to be played!

Nice list, 'good job' on an interesting thread.

6. csklimowski

csklimowski Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    #66 csklimowski, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    There was only one point-and-click, Monkey Island. Phoenix Wright only has a few brief segments where pointing and clicking are required, mostly in investigations. It's a unique enough game to fit on the list right next to MI.

I absolutely cannot wait. You guys are the bomb!

1. Even if I bought it on sale, I've spent enough time with MI2 it and it's predecessor to see that they are both fantastic games.
    2. It doesn't matter how many times I've beaten it, Space Miner is still an amazing game that I love coming back to. It's the only game on the App Store that I've tried to get 100% of everything. That's special.
    3. Do people really think it's still funny to call Enviro-Bear the best game ever? This was a serious list, and each game on it had to seriously deserve its place.

7. Uberblake

Uberblake Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Enviro-Bear is serious!

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    The jokes gettin old