iPad To The Throne (By Raredrop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 5, 2016.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished the game, worlds 5 and 6 are somehow easier than world 3 and 4 but maybe I just got better at it and seeing the solution earlier.

My overall time is 0:35:37 but I want to improve that, and I still need 8 levels to 3 star.

Overall fun game, with minimalistic graphics but they worked very well here.

2. Pantsjo

Pantsjo Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Netherlands
    Great puzzler

I agree with Roger & saosijs: great puzzle. Should be picked up by a lot of puzzle-lovers.

A leaderboard for the number of moves would have been nice. Here's my move count for each floor (if anyone is interested):

Dungeons: 94
    Galleries: 144
    Frozen: 172
    Furnaces: 179
    Reliquary: 167
    Clockwork: 256

3. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi Pantsjo, I last saw you on Dwelp, that is almost two years ago, I saw that you finished the game too.

Do you go for the fastest times or do you only like the puzzles, I like both assets of the game the puzzles and getting the fastest times because I am a Leaderboard fanatic ha ha.

4. Pantsjo

Pantsjo Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Netherlands
    Hey Roger. I knew we met before. Is Dwelp really almost two years ago? Wow, time flies.
    I won't compete on the time-leaderboard. I like the puzzles and the challenge of getting there in the fewest moves.

5. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Going for the fastest times is more for action and arcade players like me, I am a big puzzle fan but I like also those action and twitch games.

Just got all the Achievements thus 3 starring each world now I am gonna work on my times for world 3 to 6.

Hope their will be more people on the Leaderboard soon.

6. RareDropGames

RareDropGames Member

Nov 4, 2015
    Hi all, just wanted to let you know that we've released an update that fixes the sound setting issue and allows portrait upside-down rotation. :)

7. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Is there an option to remove the timer altogether? This looks great, but I don't want timed elements in my puzzle games.