Universal To-Fu Fury (by Amazon Game Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 23, 2015.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Looks bad but too bad they don't give away their work for free? Sorry but it's a stupid comment. It's far better to play whenever and however long you like. A free version would be filled with ads and timers.

2. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Haha wow, it's two dollars...

3. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Why should this be free? Can you explain this to me? Someone works hard to create a polished, well crafted game...why should if be free? If you order a steak at a restaurant, should there be a "free version?" Nothing is free in life, so why should mobile games be any different? Quality costs money.

Sorry for the rant, back on topic....congrats to the devs on the great review and success.

4. Modjular

Modjular Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Wow, love the visuals ( from what I can see in the screenshots). It's HD, but closer to nintendo's cartoonish style than the hyper-realistic look some developers go for.

5. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=266702][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266633][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266969][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266853][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266705][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267067][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266896][​IMG][/thread]

To-Fu Fury

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

July 23rd, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo and Anotherkellydown for original post format

6. Eiko

Eiko Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Germany
    I finally got around to playing this. I loved the puzzles of the two prequels and the addition of two new modes of movement is nice.
    But I'm seriously struggeling with the combat mechanic, which is imprecise, unreliable and IMHO spoils the mood of an otherwise pretty game. Perhaps this changes when I get the hang of it.

7. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE (for the first time—and for a limited time, obviously). Very recommended!

8. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    I want to get it while it's free but so u know if there's a catch if I happen to get it while it free? Cause I had a horrible catch with getting mc5 while it was free

9. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Well I went ahead and got it back when it became free great game sound and visuals but hate having to use two fingers to move takes up half my screen :( </3 please fix that pleeeeease

10. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Also fix the timer so it doesn't start until we launch our selves until then I'm uninstalling sadly I'll check the previous 2 out hope they don't have the same problems

11. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    To-Fu Fury is one of my favorite games with minimal IAPs and a lot of replay value. You can keep replaying a level to complete it, complete it on time, complete it in a certain amount of moves and capture all the gems. The other To-Fu games are great as well