To anyone with image creating/editing skills

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by brewstermax, Feb 28, 2009.

  1. brewstermax

    brewstermax Well-Known Member

    #1 brewstermax, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
    Can you either find or make me one of these:


    In various resolutions.

    It is the command key symbol from Mac keyboards, or often used/called a clover. It would be appreciated if you could make me one in a few different resolutions, perhaps 250x250, 1000x1000, and an ultra high resolution one. Thanks a ton who ever does this.

    Ohh, and along with the regular clover, at least a 1000x1000 of a 2D one that has the middle close together, like this:


Share This Page