TitanTower HD contest!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AvisNocturna, Oct 4, 2010.

1. AvisNocturna

AvisNocturna Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

TitanTower HD has just been approved for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Till 10/10/2010 the game is on sale for 0,99 US$.

The first person who completes the games 30 predefined levels and sends a screenshot of the final winning screen to [email protected] will get a 100 US$ iTunes Gift Card.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/titantower-hd/id390061734?mt=8

Description:
    "TitanTower is a fast paced puzzle / action game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad featuring stunning, high resolution graphics, realistic physics, easy controls and an unlimited number of puzzles.
    Stack falling objects onto each other to create a tower of a certain height to complete a level, but don’t let your tower collapse. Be prepared for a variety of different obstacles to overcome!"

Screenshots from iPhone:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks!

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Lock amazing!I want to try.Thanks

3. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    The 30th level is impossible! The blocks come way too fast and to win you have to go too far up....any way to change the contest? I was looking forward to having $100 in intunes :p

Pretty fun game though...I'd give it 4/5

4. AvisNocturna

Hi!

Thanks! The 30th level can be completed. Try to place the blocks at the foundation as accurate as possible and do not tilt the device.

...and if you give the app a 4/5, please submit a review in the itunes store! That would be terrific!

5. chandlogan

chandlogan Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Talk about frustrating!
    I touched the top line on the 30th level and then they fell before it completed! I have ht eright pattern I just can't seem to close!
    oh well :)

6. AvisNocturna

It certainly IS very hard to complete. One other customer just wrote me by mail that he almost completed it, too! (after one hour of trying :D )

7. afb20

afb20 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    i was tooooooooooooooo close

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg :confused: my eyes hurts

8. Unknownalias11

Unknownalias11 Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    how high is this line? just to see if i can even see it i tried to get to it as fast as i could and with 6 big blocks and 12 little blocks i still couldnt see it

9. afb20

afb20 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    #9 afb20, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    i did see it many times

put your phone in the ground or a total flat surface try to dont move the phone the finger in the top to silde if you slide from bottom it gonna fall more faster

i wiill win if no one els got the trick i did play the game all the day

i added a review of 5 stars the game deserve that

10. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    What method did you use for stacking your blocks?

11. afb20

afb20 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    isnt easy you have to slide your finger from the top of the screen befor teh box appear to the direction over the top box of the tower slide slowly dont tilt the phone dont keep phone in your hand when you silde teh box to the right do it slowly and slid with the same care to the opposit

good luck dont forget to rate this awesome game i love it its bored in the 30 level cuz i play it for hours but i will not give app i saw the line many times :(

12. Unknownalias11

Dec 25, 2009
    The answer to my question was 6 big blocks and 12 small blocks to see the line, you didn't answer my question and told me something I didn't understand in weird obscure english

13. afb20

afb20 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    in the level 30 there is 2 small boxes & 1 metal big box till the where i saw the line

14. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    Did anyone win the giftcard yet?

15. afb20

afb20 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    #15 afb20, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    level 30 is hard

:mad: did someone see the line like me?

guys when you move blocks as exemple moving block 1234 steps to the left befor it land over the top box of the tower do slide 1234 steps to the right slide from top of screen i will try again pray for me

16. Unknownalias11

Dec 25, 2009
    got super close. easiest way is to stack vertically asap establish 2 small blcok base and just every block after on top

17. AvisNocturna

Contest is now over, a player completed the 30th level!