Universal Titan Quest: Legendary Edition (by HandyGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I'm struggling with some of the user interface stuff - I'm starting with a Nature build and the Regrowth spell says it should heal allys - can I not heal my summoned wolves? No matter what I click on the UI I can't get it to heal them.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I also noticed I cant buff my pets, so say I am using the rune mastery and when I try to put rune of life on wolves for instance I cant do it....

3. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Its unfortunate, I've been watching videos from the PC version and it just seems like they have so much more functionality. And I don't think you can respec easily so I'm stuck with a gimped Nature build.

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #84 stubbieoz, Feb 5, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    A bug?...... the game keeps dropping down the game centre notification every second that I have killed 1000 monsters.

EDIT-
    Ignore; Resetting game centre appears to have corrected things.

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Well you can respec easily but not even that would help as the nature mastery is pretty much about the wolves. Its not game breaking or anything but I am also struggling playing for an extended amount of time on my phone compared to my tv. Just seems a lot smoother on xbox with a controller and tv in my opinion.

Havelcek likes this.
  6. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I figured it out. You can press and hold on skills in your hotwheel and drag them out to the field of play - the game actually slows time so you can target more easily. Now that I've figured this out I'm doing better.

7. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    TQ IS GAME OF THE WEEEEEEEK YEAHHH YEAHHH!

for real, I haven’t put this down. I forgot how GOOD this game is. Currently working my way through the outskirts of Babylon, absolutely STARCHING anything that so much as snorts at me in a way I deem disrespectful. Thunder balls flying everywhere, chain lightning striking everywhere, my flaming and electric enchanted sword absolutely eviscerating fiends at an alarming rate.....

This is the TQ we all (and more importantly iOS) deserved.

also, Jared Nelson KILLED the write up for the GOTW article.

y’all might think I’m crazy but.... thus far, this is a steady contender for my (re-released.... I have categories) GOTY.....

Boardumb, RpgN and Taeles like this.
  8. Moshfosh

Moshfosh Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Can someone explain what the green icon on the left is, I forgot since the last time I played

Attached Files:

9. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    That’s the loot filter. If you set your filters in options to only show better quality loot, that button there will toggle between your option setup and ‘show all loot on ground’

pathogen541 likes this.
  10. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #90 stubbieoz, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    OMG!....... That is freaking awesome. :eek:
    I just tried it out using my Thunderers skill, Thunderball, and that makes the skill so much more accurate and useful.
    Thanks Havelcek for pointing that out.
    Makes me wonder was it even mentioned in the tutorial?

Oh, and just to let anyone know if they were unsure, as I just received a confirmation email from the devs;
    The Titan Quest HD version when the three expansion dlc’s are added is the exact same game as the Legendary version.

Havelcek likes this.
  11. Aerion

Aerion Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    My game is suddenly in 2x speed mode, everything is faster: running, fighting, even the audio dialogues! Is this a known bug?

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yep, it's been brought up in this thread and folks have mentioned it in their App Store reviews.

13. moshgra

moshgra Active Member

Aug 24, 2012
    General Service Technician at PepBoys. Full time S
    Dover, DE
    Anyone able to confirm if it's MFI supported? The HD version lets me use my Kishi in menus but as soon as I touch the analog stick or any buttons it crashes.

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Controller support is in the pipeline. It's not yet in though.

moshgra likes this.
  15. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Honestly though after taking a look at the console version controls I am not too hyped on that matter, game actually controls better on the touch screen than it does on XB/PS/NS...

i dont mean to bash the devs or anything though, I just impulse bought the legendary edition yesterday and saw 5-6 hours of my life fly by in the bat of an eye, the port is very very well done.

its night and day when compared to the Dotemu version we got a few years back that had gameplay feel so wacky and buggy that I had it refunded within an hour.

metalcasket likes this.
  16. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    #96 Ijipop, Feb 7, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    GOTY

17. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Agreed.

Ijipop likes this.
  18. Neutrino Gama

Neutrino Gama Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    Not for me I just don’t enjoy playing using the screen.

19. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Yeah this version has it all. From icloud to perfect controls customized graphices not to burn my iphone even at max settings everything is so well executed to full screen at iphone x and above devices. The devs deserve the best. My 20€ for this game is the best money i have spent on a game for a long long time. I hope the game does great and gets the highest profit.

metalcasket, RpgN, Ijipop and 2 others like this.
  20. RpgN

RpgN Active Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Female
    The touch screen controls are mapped in the right places. Doing what you want becomes second nature once you remember where everything is. It feels faster than using a controller because of this. However, I do have one problem with the touch screen. I’m not sure if it’s the way I have my iPad on a stand but there are times where your character doesn’t move and it just stands stil. This gets problematic during ambush or boss fights. Has anyone had this?